US$41
US$33
US$32
Hotel Bansi(Dwarka)
US$21
Hotel Times Club(Dwarka)(Great Value!)
US$19
Hotel Vraj Inn(Dwarka)(Great Value!)
US$29
US$28
US$47
US$39
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 28 August 2016

I would rate this hotel 5/5 in every terms as they are very supportive
and take care of every corner..
thanks to the manager and all stuff. they would be there anytime to help you out.
rooms are good
food is awesome
location best for temple reach and view sea waves
service is good
staff mannered
price ok
Stayed August 2016, travelled with family

Room Tip: nearest to dwarkadhis tample
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 April 2016

I had a one day stay at the hotel with my mom and son. We reached at 5 pm and when I did my general inquiry about timings for a visit to the Bekt Dwarka, the receptionist gave me a card and then told me that I should wait for morning when a bus would take folks to a temple tour around and then take us t the ferry point..when I asked if all evening prayer timings were over, he told me that I would miss it and that the last ferry from Dwarka to land would be at 7 pm and that I better stay on for the morning trip. we were hard pressed for time as the next day, we had to get to Diu..to cut a story short, my driver took me to the ferry and we were well in time for the last aarti.
I found the room a bit overpriced (1350 for double room paid at check in!) considering the terrible bath room. the restaurant in the hotel took an hour to bring in a plate of veg hakka noodles..

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

This is a good budget hotel in dwarka.only 5 mins from sea & main dwarkadhish temple.rooms are ok but the bathroom is stinky.the food quality is not upto the mark.but the staffs are cooperative.good stay in budget hotel.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank kaushikkolkata1980
Reviewed 23 March 2016 via mobile

I booked this hotel by goibibo. Displayed room did not provided to me. As complaint owner said we have 14 rooms but all are booked. I have to spend one night there so i did Not involved in discussion. It is very near to temple but you can find more hotels near temple like guruprerna. Someone told me to taste food of purshottam hotel so did not taste food of city palce. I got hot water but it was salty. Rooms are small and conjusted and TOILETS ARE VERY DIRTY. If you r planning to visit that place check toilets first.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 March 2016

I had stayed in this hotel in December 2015 and believe me it is the worst hotel i had stayed in whole Gujarat trip.

Room: Room was very small and congested, Also was not clean.
Bathroom: Bathroom was very dirty and small and had very old fittings.
Water was also very salty in washroom.
Service: Service was OK OK.
Food: They have their own restaurant which is very very expensive and taste wise very bad.

Restaurant manager/owner was very rude and had no sense how to talk to customer.

They charge for the food like 5 star hotels and gave us worst food in the world.

Over all don't stay in this hotel if you don't want to spoil your trip.

Room Tip: All rooms are very small.
  • Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family