“Ok to stay for 1 night”

and 1 more site!
Hotel City Palace
Ranked #16 of 19 Hotels in Dwarka
Reviewed 27 December 2016

When we visited Dwarka, our driver took us to this hotel. We found this hotel good as the rooms were available. We booked the Delux room as we were 4 members. The room was not very clean. It was lots of dust on furniture. But the staff cleaned it very quickly. The room service was good. The frontdesk and manger were very helpful. They have the restaurant but the food quality was not good. This hotel is near to temple so you can walk to the temple. Also it is near to the place from buses starts in morning for other site visits. As we were travelling to Bhuj from Dwarka so travel agency shop was very near to this hotel. The staff provided required information to us.

Room Tip: The deluxe rooms are good to book
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

Very bad experience and they charge 3400 per day waste of money.not even free breakfast they offer. My advice dont go for online.do recki when reach there so many option check the room n toilet satisfied with price n room then book for short stay.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 August 2016

I would rate this hotel 5/5 in every terms as they are very supportive
and take care of every corner..
thanks to the manager and all stuff. they would be there anytime to help you out.
rooms are good
food is awesome
location best for temple reach and view sea waves
service is good
staff mannered
price ok
Stayed August 2016, travelled with family

Room Tip: nearest to dwarkadhis tample
  • Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 April 2016

I had a one day stay at the hotel with my mom and son. We reached at 5 pm and when I did my general inquiry about timings for a visit to the Bekt Dwarka, the receptionist gave me a card and then told me that I should wait for morning when a bus would take folks to a temple tour around and then take us t the ferry point..when I asked if all evening prayer timings were over, he told me that I would miss it and that the last ferry from Dwarka to land would be at 7 pm and that I better stay on for the morning trip. we were hard pressed for time as the next day, we had to get to Diu..to cut a story short, my driver took me to the ferry and we were well in time for the last aarti.
I found the room a bit overpriced (1350 for double room paid at check in!) considering the terrible bath room. the restaurant in the hotel took an hour to bring in a plate of veg hakka noodles..

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 March 2016 via mobile

This is a good budget hotel in dwarka.only 5 mins from sea & main dwarkadhish temple.rooms are ok but the bathroom is stinky.the food quality is not upto the mark.but the staffs are cooperative.good stay in budget hotel.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family