“Really good ”

S.O.S.
Ranked #16 of 43 Restaurants in Gouvia
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

I went there with my family couple a days ago and we really liked the food. Everything that we order was homemade and 100% greek. So I really recommend you to go if you want to have a traditional Greek meal. I tried mousaka, my dad ordered stifado and my mum with my sister took the Greek plate.
The environment and the family that runs the restaurant are really friendly and they are always with a smile. We will return for sure before we leave Corfu.

Reviewed 14 August 2016 via mobile

We ate here one evening. Food was OK but just ok. The place lacked atmosphere and was very quiet. Service was very good. Cost of meal for 4 adults was 65 euro.

Reviewed 24 June 2016

we enjoyed two meals at sos and were pleased with the food and service and prices. Out of the 6 meals we had in gouvia they had the best chicken souvlaki. Good prompt service and a friendly chef.

Reviewed 21 June 2016 via mobile

Went to this restaurant as the food in the hotel was so poor and this restaurant didn't fair much better .

Slow service and fairly poor food

Reviewed 19 June 2016 via mobile

The restaurant has a large covered terrace facing the road. The decor was a bit dated and although it was reasonably busy it lacked atmosphere.

We got bread and garlic mayonnaise in the beginning. The mayonnaise looked like it been standing around for a while. We tried it as everyone else seemed to eat and it tasted okay.
We then had tyropitakia which were very nice and a greek salad which contained a lot of parsley but hardly any feta.
For mains we had souvlaki and moussaka which were both okay but not the best we've ever had.

Overall it was alright, but I thought the place felt a bit grubby which put me off going back.

1  Thank osmachar