“Family Batik!”

Ranked #24 of 70 Shopping in Penang Island
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Reviewed 12 September 2017 via mobile

My family and I loved the 1h session with Rozana! Especially my 5year old nephew! Im really impressed with the way Rozana taught my nephew.
Highly recommend this place for family bonding:) You may find out more from her on FB. Rozana is really responsive on FB:)

Ruby&Family (Singapore)

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

This is a great activity with family, friends or couples for a hands-on batik painting experience. Rozana is friendly and a great teacher. We left with our own "masterpieces" and a deep appreciation of the our own culture and heritage. So happy we stumbled upon the place nearby Armenian Street.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

I am so happy that so came across the place last minute and she was able to teach me a two hour class, I created an original piece based on a drawing and it was so fun! I now have a finished piece I can frame and hang in my house. I might even go back again before leaving Penang.

Reviewed 20 July 2017

we were looking sinds long to have a batik workshop.
we took the 2hours workshop where you create yr own design
Rozana is verry helpful and a good teacher
we had a great time

Reviewed 20 June 2017 via mobile

My partner and I had some time to kill so decided to give batik a go.
We just took the hour class and painted one of the already drawn pieces.
We really enjoyed it and found the time really therapeutic.
Rozana is lovely a gives you paper to text the colours and tells you how to make them lighter. Other than that you are left to it. Really enjoyable and will do batik again.
Only thing to be picky is other places do this cheaper for a longer course and you are not really taught anything.
Maybe the longer class is needed for this.
I would recommend, batik is a great thing to have a go at.