“Simple dinner”

Ximending Taiwan Style Restaurant
Ranked #1,030 of 1,978 Restaurants in Penang Island
Cuisines: Asian, Chinese, Taiwanese
Reviewed 13 October 2017 via mobile

The food is quite nice but for my own preference, I would prefer if it's slightly more salty. The minced pork rice does not have salty vegetables and the ramen is rather tasteless.

Reviewed 10 January 2017

Photos of menu attactive ...but for example fried dumplings not fried and only steamed
I say ...but explained steam and fried
I know chinese food
I dont recommed at all
AT THE END THE OWNER CANCELLED ONE DISH ON THE BILL ... Only posotive point

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

Was on my trip to Georgetown and plan to grab quick lunch and we drop by after saw this shop is TripAdvisor and we decided to try.

This shop offer great lunch set at RM7.50 with three dishes with a soup.

Must try if you are traveling nearby

Reviewed 4 August 2016

We discovered this restaurant as we walked along the street. Very pleasant and helpful waiter, good Taiwanese style food (roast pork and chicken). They did not serve iced lemon tea but the suggested lemon and honey was most refreshing.

Reviewed 9 April 2016

I visited last weekend for family dinner, the food average is nice for us and the service is quite good

1  Thank Vergina-Wen