Pros. Great infraestructure. Beautiful beach, surrounded with palm trees. Nice place for a family stay.
Cons. Beach water colder than the Caribbean. No fan extractor in the bathroom. No Pisco in the bars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Palladium Resort & Spa Imbassaí is the first project all inclusive luxury of Fiesta Hotel Group in Brazil. Located in the region of Bahia Beach Imbassaí is one of the most beautiful beach in Brazil, the resort occupies an area of 57.000m ² between the beaches of "Forte" and "Costa del Sauípe." A paradise, located in the Atlantic forest,with dunes, waterfalls, mangroves and lagoon, perfect for an unforgettable vacation. With 654 Junior Suites rooms, divided into 11 villas of 3 floors each, the suites have two queen beds or one king size bed, bathroom with tub, hair dryer, magnifying mirror, airconditioning, scales, TV LCD 32 "satellite TV, MP3 player with alarm clock, ceiling fan,minibar, coffee maker, ice bucket, iron, sofa bed, mosquito net, wifi and terrace. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Grand Palladium Imbassai Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Grand Palladium Imbassai Resort And Spa
- Grand Palladium Imbassai Hotel Mata De Sao Joao