I debated on giving this a 4 or 5 rating but went with 5, due to overall satisfaction. My husband (Hilton diamond) and I brought our 7 and 11 year old kids. The resort is lovely and clean and the staff is super friendly and helpful. The food was very good, given that it was all inclusive and they were fully booked the entire time. There were options for EVERYONE. Mangoes was a bit disappointing, in that we often couldn't get waited on and service was really slow. Again, it's AI and I kind of tossed it up to people that take advantage and aren't very courteous. Still, overall the food/restaurant experiences were wonderful. We had a partial ocean view room, which to me was a FULL ocean view with 2 Queen beds. Was it small? Sure but we were only in the room to change clothes and sleep. I wasn't staying at this resort to watch TV or hang out inside! The bathroom was outdated but again... I wasn't spa-ing. Everything worked, there was plenty of water pressure and it was clean. We were there over July 4th and being americans, it was lovely that they had gone above and beyond to celebrate. They also had a REALLY elaborate spread with BBQ shrimp and even roast suckling pig! Unfortunately for them, it began pouring down rain - the only rainy day of the trip - but we had already had our food, so we just got wet for a few minutes eating it. They worked quickly to move thing indoors and save dinner. Nightly entertainment was a riot, as well. The kids LOVED the waterpark and water slides and not-so-lazy river. They didn't love the beach as much. It isn't possible to body surf, due to the location of the buoys that you couldn't pass. So, while the beach was wide, the water wasn't very deep. Just keep that in mind, if you want to stay somewhere with lots of water activities, this may not be it.
We also did the zip line trip and the Catamaran snorkeling trips and both were a fun day.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Rose Hall Resort And Spa
- Hilton Rose Hall Hotel Rose Hall
- Rose Hall Hotel
- Hilton Hotels Montego Bay
- Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa Jamaica - Montego Bay