Stayed at the Hilton Rose Hall for a trip i had earned thru work. I am a Hilton Honors member and they do provide some additional perks depending on your member level. Beautiful grounds and clean rooms most with great views. My wife used the spa daily and loved it. The pools where great and their where plenty of areas to sit. Not a lot of rafts for the lazy river or water slide. Both the slide and river are great if you can get a tube. The beach cabana's where great and a nice escape with a cooler full of water, juice and beer. The drink and food service was not good at all, slow to non-existent. Do not get the beach cabana's for that it will leave you highly disappointed. The food is bland and lacks variety with a very limited menu at all the sit down restaurants. Breakfast buffet is the best option for a good meal. Finger foods where great especially the small pizzas! Played golf and both local courses. The White witch course is a must for any golfer, and the restaurant (not fully open when there) has tremendous views! The other course Cinnamon Hill is just ok, does have a few good ocean side holes. Hired a driver from Gregory Tours to go to Blue Hole (off the beaten path but worth the ride, not for those who are not adventurous) some local shopping spots and eateries. Overall good resort, if booked at the right price and for those that do not like kids you should go somewhere else. Would recommend.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Agoda, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Rose Hall Hotel Rose Hall
- Hilton Rose Hall Resort And Spa
- Rose Hall Hotel
- Hilton Hotels Montego Bay
- Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa Jamaica - Montego Bay