Iberostar Rose Hall Suites(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$336
US$326
  • Breakfast included
Iberostar Grand Hotel Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$442
US$428
  • Breakfast included
Iberostar Rose Hall Beach(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$240
  • Breakfast included
Half Moon(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$258
US$234
Priceline
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$262/night.

Royal Villas at Half Moon(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$274
US$250
Preferred Hotels
Hyatt Zilara Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$960
US$896
Hyatt Ziva Rose Hall(Rose Hall)(Great Value!)
US$872
US$727
Priceline
Rose Hall Deluxe(Rose Hall)
Travelocity
Gemini Villa(Rose Hall)
TripAdvisor
3,993 results
All reviewswater parkseaside grilllazy riverluna di marepalms restaurantfresh buffetbbq nightmangobar king frogteen zoneswim up barpartial ocean viewjamaica nightcoffee barmontego bayjerk hutjamaican night
Reviewed 8 August 2017

I missed the great times I had there, great food and awesome water park Love The Lazy River, floating around my all exclusive free drinks couldn't be better and relaxing nevermind the selection of great places to eat, Golf Course next door couldn't be better and a staff that just wants to help you have a good time and now it looks like they added on can't wait to see what they did only one thing negative not enough reggae music...
I'd like to go back when kids are in school this time though just a little too many little kids running around....

Room Tip: Request Ocean View
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Chrisann C, Social Media Representative at Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Thank you for taking the time to review our resort after your recent visit to our property.

We are delighted to hear that you were pleased with our facilities, food and with the excellent service provided by our staff members.

We appreciate your feedback and comments to which we will share with our team members.

We cannot wait to host you and your family again soon making us “your home away from home".

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

We are lucky enough to have been at this hotel for our last two holidays. Both times we have been there for Jamaican Independence Day and I can't tell what an amazing show they put on!

Food here is wonderful with three themed restaurants offering a change from the main Fresh restaurant. The Three Palms up at the golf club is lovely. The open air barbecue evenings are incredible with a vast array of choice.

Rooms are fab (but when are you ever in them?) and the ones with a sea view are beautiful.

Water park is wonderful for kids( we didn't see our 14 year old for hours on end and we enjoyed the main pool away from the activity of the last river and slides.

Honestly we can't fault this place. We've been to Beaches at Ocho Rios but the Hilton Rose Hall is just in a different class. Highly, highly recommended.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank KAM3108

Our staff members take pride in their jobs and always strive to achieve 100% guest satisfaction, we are delighted to know that they were amazing and went above and beyond to make your stay a memorable one.

We do appreciate your feedback and comments to which we will share with our team members.

We do hope to see you and your family again in the future, making us “your home away from home".

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

I called ahead to let the hotel know that I was checking in a little late because our flight was delayed...no problem...we got you...everything is ok is what i was told! I requested 2 queen double bed because we have 3 adults and a 15 year old! I get there at 6pm and was told sorry we do not have a double bed room for you bit we can give you right now a king size bed with a mini pull out couch...one of us had to sleep on the floor! Then I was told by Sophia that there should be a room available tomorrow and to double check with the front desk to move into our original room! I speak to KENRICK...and he was not very accommodating and i thought he was rude but he assured me that he wasnt rude its because we are DIFFERENT CULTURES...as he made a hand gesture with his comment! Mind you...im from the islands and i live in south florida! Seriously!... any way....i was told the room is guaranteed at 4pm....not what i was told by Sophia...i was told again by KENRICK thats all he can do...i asked can i speak to someone else with less culture differences? Lol! At this point im upset! Any way...nothing was done! Whatever...i had to make the best of it! Other than that....Food was good... coffee was awesome...drinks were on point! Jamaica itself was great just not KENRICK at the front desk! His culture differences he has is something he should work on! Definitely would come back to Jamaica just not to the Hilton Rose Hall Resort and Spa!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Lia C

Thank you for choosing the Hilton Rose Hall & Spa for your recent vacation; it was indeed a pleasure to host you.

We do understand how disappointed you were and cannot apologize enough that we did not meet or exceed your expectations especially as it relates to customer service. Do note this is not our standard nor that of Hilton's and we will address to ensure there is no re-occurrence.

Our sincere apologies once more for not exceeding your expectations; we will continue to work on improving our service and offerings as at Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa we pride ourselves on delivering the highest level of service as we value your relationship with us.

Reviewed 8 August 2017

From my brother who checked me in, to my sister handling the resevervations at the Luna Di Mare restaurant who bent over backwards to accommodate me and my family, to my brother who made my daily omelette always with a smile...the list goes on and on. There were some issues with the elevators and the ATM machine while I was there, but the staff made up for it with their service. They were just naturally accommodating and courteous. They made me feel bad at times when I didn't leave a tip, because I knew they were doing what they were doing, just because that's who they were, not that they wanted anything in return. As a matter of fact, I apologized to the housekeeper caring for my room on the last day, because I couldn't get money from the ATM to leave her a tip. Her response was, "Did you and your family have a good time while you were here?" I replied, "Yes." And she said, "That's all that matters to me." That is truly the way that the entire staff made me and my family feel. What a staff! What a vacation!

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
4  Thank kennethporter14

Reviewed 8 August 2017

We booked this hotel less than a year in advance due to it's family friendly atmosphere. This hotel is geared for families with a small water park, main pool, swim up bar, beach area and tons of activities. I had read the reviews regarding the beach being laden with seaweed. The resort did a fabulous job daily removing the seaweed and raking the beaches while we were there. The water quality was not great, but this again was due to the environment and it's location in the Caribbean Sea! The swim area was shallow but this appears to mainly be due to safety for young swimmers. The pool was very clean and property well maintained. The beverage creators were great Fiona, Lloyd, and Cynthia on the top veranda were lots of fun. We made reservations 3 days out for our week at three palms, luna di mare, and seaside. We enjoyed seaside's variety and location overall, but all three had great atmosphere and staff. Our rooms were by far the best! We stayed on the first floor, beachfront with it's own patio and exit to the walkways and beach. The rooms were located away from the main action that took place nightly in the middle of the resort, which we liked as it was Quiet. You could be involved as much or not at all with our rooms and you could sleep without hearing the wonderfully prepared shows/parties. Now for the best part, the security. We accidentally left our sliding door unlocked and slightly ajar one evening. We went to bed only to be awakened by the hotel lobby calling to let us know that the night security had noticed our door ajar. We quickly locked it up and waved at the officer on the other side. We certainly appreciated the extra effort to make us feel secure and taken care of. This is a family friendly resort young and old!

Room Tip: 104 and 105
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
12  Thank randenise
Chrisann C, Social Media Representative at Hilton Rose Hall Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2017

There were some other areas that you provided feedback on and we do appreciate you letting us know as this will allow our Management Team to take corrective action where necessary.