Hotel is nice but stay there only if interested in golf.
Out of the two days i stayed one full day the hotel staff were trying out fire alarms and that was very irritating. The reception staff were quite unhelpful in addressing this issue.
Room was very spacious, the bathroom was well fitted and big.
The breakfast was very ordinary but the view from the dining hall is pretty good.
Overall would suggest travellers to stay at the hill top in one of the four hotels there. To be fair the hotel provides free shuttle to the cable car station and to the Genting gaming and amusement center but still...why stay so far away?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Indulge in five-star luxury while taking in breathtaking views of a majestic mountain range landscape within the comforts of your room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Hotels.com and Ctrip TA so you can book your Awana Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Awana Genting Highlands Hotel Genting Highlands
- Awana Hotel Genting Highlands
- Awana Resort Genting Highlands