“Tired steakhouse with mediocre food”
Review of Butcher

Butcher
Price range: US$15 - US$43
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Visited spur of the moment on the back of an excursion to Hergé Museum, ordered a kids burger, cheese burger, and Caesar salad, ended up being charged for 3 adults meals but given we were English I just assumed it was us that ordered it wrong, not sure we did, however let’s give them the benefit of the doubt, the burgers were very peppery, this wasn’t the sauce but the actual burgers. After eating half both my son and I had to stop as the peppery after taste was becoming too much. The chicken Caesar salad my wife ordered was very dry, over cooked, cold chicken, I’m pretty sure it was meant to be warmed out but not sure they got round to it. Long story short, save your money and go to a fast food restaurant, you may be disappointed with the fast food restaurant’s food but you will have saved yourself €70 and not missed anything.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

Nice little restaurant with good value for money.
Thursday night small concerts with artists confirmed which brings a great atmosphere.
This is not Best food but for the price, everything is correct.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

We have been here about 7 times over the last few months...
The first 3 times were very good although the place is very loud...Very nice meat, service top!
And then... it shifted... the service now is bad, long waitingtimes, not friendly.. looking around , not friendly to anyone, as if they dont want to work there. The meat often undercooked, ... i mean I love my meat rosé or saignant, but its just raw... often wrong orders as well, and again, extremely loud. The kitchen is so loud its disturbing!! Anyways, its a sad story because we loved the place but We gave enough chances now... :(

1  Thank Alicia V
Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

I usually get sandwiches, once I ordered a Tartare (not good enough)
And the different sandwiches you can get are actually quite nice.
But sometimes they make them in advance so you'll recieve your baguette not enough crustillante

1  Thank Daniel A
Reviewed 30 April 2017 via mobile

We have been here because of the good references we saw on the socials but once we ordered the meet it was definitely not the best meet I have ever ate.
I will give an additional chance to them. But this it was definitely a bad experience.

1  Thank italiantrotter75