Aria Hotel(Vathy)
Dimitra(Vathy)
Agoda.com
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
All reviewsfabulous holidayrooftop poolhotel is locatedharbourferryseaislandaugust
Reviewed 9 July 2017

My daughter and I stayed here for 3 nights during our three week journey around Greece. The room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was small as is typical of most European hotels. However, it worked for us. We had a room with balcony facing the mountains behind. It was very quite - no street noise. I would recommend this hotel especially for those trying to travel on a budget.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

The place of hotel is wonderfull.close to sea and center the vathy..but i think the rooms are not so so clean :)...but it is not so big problem becuase other things are so good..i prefer to all to stay here but if the room is not promlem on your mind.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 March 2017

Fabulous holiday...Hotel and staff were brilliant. I needed to contact my parents who ..elderly I had booked into a UK hotel so as to have a rest! The gentleman I met at reception in the evening...tried for 2 days to fax and phone them as I was worried ..leaving them! The gentleman wasn't the night porter as I thought he was The Owner!
Exceptional staff. too! ..we had a room at the back which was quiet..roof top pool and bar was great...we met and made a lot of friends. August..music festival and food!...just a perfect holiday destination having a great town...ferry opposite...so much to see and do! We even get a Christmas Card ......what's not to love?

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 February 2017

During end of 2015 and beginning af 2016 I participated in a rescue operation organized by the Swedish Rescue Society. In total I spent 1 month in this hotel.

From standard point of view it is a standard hotel. The staaf is very friendly and helpful.
Cleaning good. Breakfast below standard.

It is perfectley situated by the harbour in the absolute city center.

Room Tip: If you want a room towards the harbour, beware of the noise from the street.
  • Stayed: March 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 September 2016 via mobile

The hotel is as nice as what 60 euros can afford. BUT during our 4 day stay here the entire trip was ruined by the smell of sewage all day long, every day.
The reception clerk said the city of Vathi had a sewage system problem that has been going on for months...Imagine waking up to a beautiful sea view, opening the balcony door and finding yourself swimming in sewage! Breakfast has to be eaten with a mask over your nose or just get the heck out of there, drive 10 or so kilometers to find a place that you can eat breakfast without feeling you are living in the gutters of the city.

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family