“Fantastic Food”

Price range: US$11 - US$25
Cuisines: Irish, Polish, International
Good for: Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Bozenas restaurant established since 2003. Previously known as Casa Bodecos with a stunning ambience and homely atmosphere offers you tasty international cuisine, combining Polish and Irish influences.We also pride ourselves in a great selection of vegetarian options and delicious home made desserts.Babies are welcome for a cuddle..
Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Beautiful food and friendly staff. Every time I visit Lanzarote I head straight to Bozenas and leave happy and full! Tasty food, large portions and a romantic setting 10/10 can't wait to come back in December for Christmas!

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Ate here with a group of friends and as usual had a fabulous night. The food as always was excellent, but there's something about this place that gets it right every single time. The service, ambience and everything about this place is wonderful and really adds to our trip to Lanzarote every time.
We look forward to our next visit.

Reviewed 24 September 2016

Are here after reading reviews on TA. Loved the Mediterranean ambience.
Starters Fishcakes/ Stuffed Mushrooms with Cheese- both delicious.
Mains Fish of the day Tuna Steak/ Golabki Mince wrapped in Cabbage leaf, tomato sauce.
Bottle of House Red to compliment the food.
Very Good.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

Romantic aura. Lovely decor. Excellent food. Excellent staff. Owner always on duty and very sociable. We always enjoy a meal at this lovely place

Reviewed 20 September 2016

My only negative is that I didn't find this place years ago !
Have been coming to the island since the mid 90's, and only stumbled across Bozena's last year. Wish it had been years ago !!!
Firstly, an admission, I have some Ukrainian roots (a grandfather), so this caught my eye, and it turns out , my taste buds.
It really did come as a surprise to me after so many visits to the island to find somewhere like this I had no idea about..

Short version, we booked, we ate, we booked again,repeat 3 times.
The only downside is the struggle trying to decide which dish to have.
My personal favourites are the zrazy and zbojinik (if you're a meat eater...)