1,042 results
All reviews self catering pool bar air con the main strip lovely bungalow min walk tv remote on site shop reception staff private pool los pocillos living room bed and breakfast patio area extra blankets quiet location small supermarket
Reviewed 1 August 2018

We stayed for 11 nights in July 2018 with our 2 teenage children. A fantastic holiday, the bungalows were spotless, well maintained areas, pool was gorgeous and never busy in our area across the road from the reception. Highly recommend this place. Yes it is a walk into the main resort, but it is a lovely walk to do.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
8  Thank tedeLouth
Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Great apt we stayed in but a little small for space with 2 adults and 2 kids but to be fair they did offer another spare bed .We made do with the sofa bed where I expected a pull out sofa bed for 2 but it's like a little drawer that pulls out my young son loved it. spotless clean couldn't fault that at all . We used the quieter pool area; no bother getting sun beds which was great as the norm these days is pre book them which wasn't allowed so that was fantastic. only fault I had was they wanted 20€ per person as deposit for towels where their guide book stated 20€ deposit for room so it would cost us 80€ I only got one and we bought the rest. Breakfast was good catered for everyone I would definitely return to this place again we had 12 great days here staff were great too very friendly and accommodating to your needs

3  Thank Tracey M
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

We stayed here in June for 10 nights in a 2 bedroom 2 bathroom detached villa with a private pool. It exceeded our expectations. The villa was well designed and spacious. One bathroom was ensuite, and both were a very good size. The lounge/kitchen area was large and they had kindly left us a bottle of wine and fruit. We would recommend paying 9€ per person for the breakfast at restaurant if you don’t fancy having breakfast in the villa, there is lots of choice and was very good quality. Would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: June 2018
3  Thank HanHol15
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

Just returned back from a weeks stay at the Hyde park lane bungalows. Was so excited to stay here due to reviews and I wasn’t let down, Infact the complex exceeded all expectations! We did have one issue when we arrived and that was the original bungalow we were given the sofa was broken/missing a leg meaning it wasn’t suitable for sleeping on. But this was sorted within a few minutes with one of the nicest receptionist I have ever met. We were given a new room which on arrival was spotless. Only complaint I have was that when booking the holiday I was under the assumption that the 3rd bed would be a pull out sofa bed but was disappointed to find out it’s simply take back pillows off sofa and make bed up on it. Would’ve been a nicer touch to also have this ready made up instead of trying to guess it out as my little boy first felt he had no bed. Not a huge issue but would’ve been better to have an actual sofa bed pull out. We travelled as a family of 3 and found the bungalow to have everything we needed. However I do think a bigger family would struggle in a one bed bungalow so may be better booking a larger room. We never had an issue with finding good positioned sun beds even turning up at the pool around 1130, the pictures of the pool I have added was at around midday, was a breath of fresh air not doing the sun bed battle. The pool was a good temperature too. Everything in the property from the reception, restaurant, pools and ground was spotless. Waiters, cleaning staff and gardeners work extremely hard and would always say hello when passing. The male who worked the bar in the evening was fantastic also. So welcoming and friendly. The guy who does the entertainment works extremely hard also. My son enjoyed the aqua gym. It would be good if entertainment was varied for all ages tho as we found it just aimed at under 5s. The staff are a true credit to the hotel. I have worked in travel sales for over 10 years and can honestly say you will not be disappointed booking this property. I’m very fussy and loved my stay and would return and stay longer. The position is lovely and quiet around a 10 min walk to shops and restaurants. With my 8 year old there was no complaints with this walk and he hates walking normally. We also made friends with a lovely little kitty. Can’t wait to return. Thank you HPL for being so amazing!

4  Thank sharwynne
Reviewed 27 July 2018

We stayed for a week in July in numbers 135 & 136 with my daughter son in law and 20 month grandson. The accommodation was clean and had everything we needed. The bungalow was over the quite road away from the main complex and was very quite.
There is both a adult and children’s pool.
We stayed on a half board basis and found the food very good considering they have to cater for various nationalities.
The shops and restaurants are a fifteen minute walk and offer a lot of options at a competitive price if you fancy a night out.
If you are looking for quality accommodation that is close to the beaches and shops and restaurants then you won’t be disappointed.

1  Thank Alan B