“Great meal”

La Casa del Parmigiano
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Reviewed 17 April 2018

Visited this restaurant on our recent stay in PDC, we had reserved a table. Starter I had the prawn cocktail and my hubby had the beef carpaccio which was nice. Mains I had the Sea Bream Fillet in a sauce of prawns, garlic and olive oil it was delicious nice to have some potato and Veg too, Husband and son both had pizza which they enjoyed. Service was good, lots of people were being turned away as they had not reserved a table.

1  Thank difah

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Me and the wife called here as it is very close to where we were staying and it looked nice. It was also very busy which is usually a good sign.

We managed to get a seat and got the most unintrested waitress possible. Her shift ended just after we had ordered some wine and two fillet steaks, no one seemed to take our table over and had to remind someone about our drinks. When the wine arrived our water was missing which then took a while to arrive again. The service was dire and my steak matched it. It was really fatty and also more like rare than medium. I would have sent mine back but i would have had to take it to the kitchen myself, nobody came near and nobody asked how the food was. Im guessing they already knew. The head waiter who struts around everywhere but does nothing collected the plates without saying a word.

I cant believe this place is busy most nights, i would avoid . Much better places to be visited.

Reviewed 16 April 2018

I would highly recommend you go to Casa del Parmigiano at the start of your holiday to allow you time to return at least once more! The two meals I had here were excellent and I would have been back again if I had been in PDC for longer. They give you a complimentary dish of green olives and a lovely dip for the breadsticks. On my first visit I had the fresh pasta ravioli stuffed with spinach and ricotta in a parmesan cheese sauce. The quality was first class and the portion was a good size so I decided to skip dessert, sadly. Total cost for the pasta and a glass of sangria was €15.50. I watched other dishes being brought out and they were all presented beautifully while the couple beside me were digging into lasagne which they told me they had had on two previous occasions. I went back again to have the lasagne before heading to the airport and managed to have the chocolate mousse also, both of which were soooo good. On my next visit I will be back to try out more from their extensive menu!!

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Our party of four tried different pasta entrees, all of which were delicious and prepared with top quality ingredients.
The staff were friendly and attentive. The decor was cozy and appealing for the size of the restaurant.
Reasonably priced. Overall a great dining experience; highly recommended for Italian cuisine in Puerto del Carmen.

Reviewed 9 April 2018

We eat here on our first night , the food was good but not exceptional. Service was a bit scattered. You would need to be at front of house as there is a danger you would be forgotten if you accept a table out in the annexe