“Outstanding!”

Price range: US$8 - US$24
Cuisines: Greek, International
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Vegetarian, vegan and gluten free dishes from around the world. See our website for the menu. Also available vegetarian wine and beer. Open from 6pm Tuesday to Sunday. Closed Mondays. We are the only 100% vegetarian restaurant on Lanzarote.
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Absolutely superb menu! I ended up visiting four times on my trip and tried almost everything on the menu - every meal was so full of flavor and the staff were very welcoming and friendly. Very relaxed chilled out atmosphere.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

We visited this place for dinner one evening and loved it. The staff is very friendly and their dog too :) we ordered some salad, potatoes, rice and curry - all vegan and everything was very tasty.this place has a cozy atmosphere and lovely vibe to it, we enjoyed it and would highly recommend it to all vegans and vegetarians.

Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Great food, great people, great dog ;)
Had the moussaka and vegan chocolate cake, both were amazing.
The desserts were quite pricy (7.50), but still - very good.

Reviewed 15 April 2018

The food here is good. I liked the fact that the owner was honest enough to tell me one portion would be enough for one person. He was right.

I liked less the fact that a dog was wondering inside the restaurant. I prefer my food without pets.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

After reading reviews of this restaurant we could not wait to visit, and it completely exceeded our expectations! Amazing vegetarian and vegan food, at a very reasonable price and portion sizes perfect for sharing. We ordered the satay curry, the madras curry, a portion of rice, saganaki and a slice of their delicious vegan chocolate tart to takeaway. The food was exquisite and the setting is very sweet and homey. It’s honestly one of the nicest meals I’ve ever had, I’m just sorry that we didn’t visit sooner so we could have been several times before leaving! I highly recommend you give the Blooming Cactus a go as it will not disappoint.