“Nice Villa in good location within resort”
other travellers have booked this property

Review of Luis I

Private heated Pool (electrically heated), The three villas are exactly the same
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
Dining room villa 1
Kitchen, The three villas are exactly the same
Bedroom, The three villas are exactly the same
Bedroom, The three villas are exactly the same
Bedroom, villa 1 and 2
Beach of Puerto del Carmen
Sea View, The three villas are exactly the same
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Sheffield, United Kingdom
“DO NOT STAY HERE”
Reviewed 5 April 2014 for a stay in March 2014

HONEST REVIEW:
Me and my husband stayed here for a week on arrival this seemed like a lovely villa, we were here for one day and then our 3 friends joined us for the rest of the week, the villa states it sleeps 10 however there were 5 of us and there was only 1 bed spare.

the villa is very basic for the amount paid 700.00 for a week plus 150 deposit.... had to pay 75 gbp to have the pool heated, after 3 days this was still not warm, the owner was quick to take our money but not quick to reply to our complaints (you cant contact by phone call... sms and email only).

The towels were well worn and covered in holes, the pool was not cleaned and can definitely not fit 8 people in!
The hot water does not work well enough we had either a cold shower or a scaulding shower, the bath and shower were covered in limescale, bed linen was clean however there was only enough linen for what is on the bed so you have to wash this urself and make sure its dry in the day (this is hard if the weather isnt permitting) the sofa is well worn and uncomfortable, the electric trips constantly if the oven is on and any other electric appliance (even the kettle).

the owner is very rude, when i text the sms service and he didnt respond i emailed him he said in the email i had typed the number wrong even though i typed as he put in the guide book. he made me out to be simple when complained about the water in the pool not been heated despite paying for it saying there is thousand of litres of water to warm and should not expect this to happen soon, but he did not tell me this can take over a week when he took my money!!

we were a group of men/women aged 21-26, we dont believe the villa is worth the money paid, the location i can not fault but the service and cleanliness is appauling, the pictures do not look anything like what is advertised this is not a 4 star luxury villa this is a 2 star basic shell, if ur young and dont mind paying over the odds for basic then this is for you, if you want a clean home that feels home from home then do not go to this villa do not waste ur money!!

we had no trouble getting our deposit back but felt this was left in a cleaner state to when we arrived, i cant believe they actually take a deposit... if you trashed the villa u would do it a favour, i couldn't wait to get home if it wasnt for the company we was with i would have left this place and stayed elsewhere. the owner needs better management and customer service skills hes rude obnoxious and damn right arrogant.

i personally would rate this 1 out of a scale of 1-10

ADVICE- KNOCK DOWN UR VILLA- GO INTO SOMETHING ELSE OTHER THAN PROPERTY MANAGEMENT YOU RUDE RUDE MAN- IF YOU DONT KNOCK THIS DOWN THEN FUMIGATE, UPDATE, CLEAN AND FRESHEN UP AND DONT ADVERTISE A HEATED POOL THAT TAKES OVER 7 DAYS TO HEAT, THIS IS A POOL SLIGHLY BIGGER THAN 2 BATHS TOGETHER ITS DISGUSTING FOR THE MONEY.

Travelling group: Friends
Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
20 Apr 2014
I do not usually respond to reviews, everyone can say what they wish to, but I just want to point out a few things
I have not been rude to these people, but when a person tells you every day that does not have hot water, the boiler is broken, and every day I send the maintenance man in the villa, and this verifies that the water comes boiling by griffin,

the first 3 days, each day saying the same thing, the boiler is broken, no hot water, and every day the maintenance man goes to the villa and found that boiling water comes out of the tap
And every day, I says : the hot water tank has 100 liters of boiling water, when this boiling water is mixed with cold water to shower is available 250 liters of water for the shower, and when you use all the hot water, you have to wait for the boiler hot water again
I think it is not rude, it is normal that after 3 days by sending the maintenance man, and maintenance man says all is well, I say: do not ask me to send the maintenance man if all is well , he has to work repairing the things broken

This person when I was in the villa asked me to start heating the pool, this has a cost of 80 pounds, I asked them 55 pounds because the machine that takes a couple days to heat the pool
after two hours after starting the heating, they send a text to me saying that the pool was not hot yet
I replied that it is impossible to heat 25,000 liters of water in two hours, but if you did not want to wait the time required for heating, I would return his money, they said they wanted their money, and I handed them the money paid for this

All this can be for being young twentysomethings , but young people also have to behave properly and honestly
mumandfin...
Gloucestershire
“Nice Villa in good location within resort”
Reviewed 25 September 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

We were concerned after booking this villa, read some bad reviews, but our experience was anything but. The management company and Louis were good at keeping us informed and answering all of our many queries. The villa itself was about a 5 minute walk from Biosfera shopping centre and supermarkets, 10-15 walk from harbour and 20 minutes from the strip. There was a bus stop just round the corner with buses taking you to all parts of the island, there was plenty car hire offices too.
The villa itself was clean, there were issues with broken garden furniture and the sofa appeared to be broken too, but you can't control what other occupants do to a villa. The villa was cleaned midway through our stay and the bedding changed. We had an issue with the pool, appeared to have too much chlorine, the children came out in a rash and stinging eyes, but on texting Louis the pool man was round within hours rectifying the situation. I cannot fault the way ion which anything was dealt with. The children enjoyed playing in the pool and the villa suited our needs.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location
Liked least: Lack of kitchen utensils
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
10 Nov 2016
Thank you for writing a review, I hope to see you again in our villa
jpboy2016
Cork, Ireland
“GREAT ACCOMODATION”
Reviewed 22 May 2012 for a stay in May 2012
people found this review helpful

Lovely and clean with private pool just outside the door to cool off......10 minutes from the town, great area..... will definitly go there again.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: access to pool
Liked least: close to everything
Travelling group: With Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
10 Nov 2016
Thank you for writing a review, I hope to see you again in our villa
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing