“Excellent”

Cuisines: International
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 13 January 2018

Had a great family meal here, varied dishes, all cooked well, and the service was excellent, little bit tucked away, but if you find your in luck

Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

We weren't overly hungry so had the dover some and prawns which came with a lovely buerre blanc and selection of vegetables and potatoes on the plate. Himself had a sirloin med rare which was lovely. Creme brulee between us. All competently cooked and served. Will be back..

Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

What a spectacular restaurant.
Great seafood.Lovely staff.I would definitely go back again .10 out of 10

Reviewed 8 January 2018

My husband and I had the Chateaubriand for two and a bottle of red wine which was excellent. We were served little tasters before our meal came and there were also chocolate truffles and a small liqueur with the bill. The bill was 50 euros which we considered excellent value. The service was faultless and the whole ambience relaxing while still having a bit of a buzz and atmosphere.
Highly recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank Kathy277
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

We booked this restaurant for New Year’s Eve from the UK before we arrived based on the Trip Advisor reviews. Well as you all know they can be hit and miss dependent on people’s tastes.

It’s on the main touristy strip just outside Puerto Del Carmen and set back a bit so you could miss it but and there is no question this was fabulous.

There was a set new eves menu, the a la carte menu and a selection of specials.

Well an amuse bouche arrived , mini chicken soup, brochetta, crispy yam, a delicis start, then this is where it got really good we chose off the specials, my wife had a mushroom, cheese and pate starter and I don’t actually know how to describe it but served in a martini glass in layers which was 3 different tastes or all 3 depending on how far you dipped your spoon in, beautiful. And for me a red pepper stuffed with scallops and gambas drizzled with a parmesan foam, wow I kid you not !
Then pigs cheeks with mixed veg, that sounds simple but no no no the pigs cheeks were as soft and tender as anything I have ever tasted, if you haven’t tried them, buckle up and go for it they are so very good ! And quite frankly I don’t recall the veg but I ate it all.

And whilst it may have been New Year’s Eve we got a free slate plate of mixed chocs biscuits and a vanilla cream as a little slurpette.

We had a bottle of cava and a bottle of vino sol and a very large brandy.... and the entire bill for 3 was €140, more than we paid else where but a) quality was top end and b) well it was New Year’s Eve.

And on top of all this they handed us a New Year’s eve goody bag , with hats and garlands and balloons and moustaches and a pack of grapes each as they said to go pop with sound of the new year bell.

This could easily be Michelin starred quality but without that price and I would not hesitate to come again.

1  Thank Julien B