“Lovely Paella!”

Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 19 September 2016

We stayed at the Parque Tropical Apartments and had lunch here twice. Tried both the meat and seafood Paella which was amazing really fresh. Way too much though so had it for takeaway that night aswel!

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

Nico,s is a great restaurant the food is top notch . There pizzas are excellent and they do great steaks. The service is great and staff are very accommodating and a good laugh . Will definitely be back

Reviewed 16 September 2016 via mobile

Had our evening meal here last night and what can we say it was lovely, staff very nice service was good would recommend will be visiting again during our stay.

1  Thank jane h
Reviewed 15 September 2016 via mobile

We ate here twice recently and I can say the food is incredible!!! Really good choice of food!!! When I come back I'll defo be going again best in lanzarote

Reviewed 9 September 2016

Big menu and I've tried several dishes during my holiday. All excellent and possibly the best pizza I've ever tasted - and my husband agreed and we've had pizza in Italy. Would definitely recommend.