“Wrong order & SO very Rude!!!”
Review of El Poril

El Poril
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

After 1 hour wait they brought a pizza we had not ordered and the Ravioli in cream & tomato sauce I ordered for our daughter came out with spicy pepper chilli con carne sauce - exact same as the sauce on my husbands fajitas, they obviously just put this on her pasta too. I calmly explained this must be a mistake and was not what we ordered. I was told by extremely rude head waiter in raised voice " I have 4 thousand customers I wont cry if one is unhappy this is what we serve" No apology, just rude aggresive and patronising. Spend your hard earned money somewhere else folks!!!

1  Thank missdub30

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Went for the tapas meal for two for €13 maybe we should of guessed by the price how this would be,but a restaurant right on the harbour we thought it would be fresh at least,the exact opposite!Cold overdone prawns in cold oil, frozen onion rings,hard potato’s the list could go on,all seemed frozen not authentic Spanish tapas at all.would of been better going to Iceland! On a good note staff were fantastic beer nice,cold untasted food lets the place down as the staff work hard.maybe try the main menu rather that set tapas and this would be better.thank you to the staff for making the night nice,very polite

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Wish I had read Goringho's review before I went to this place, I would have avoided it or at least known to get my money back. As I write this I am feeling sick. I took two bites of my food, as did my daughter, and we looked at one another and put our cutlery down. It was atrocious. They presented us with the full bill and we shouldn't have paid. A picture paints a thousand words so look at the full plates we sent back and the utterly unspeakable tuna that was presented to me. The canarian potatoes and indeed the whole meal was an insult to all the lovely Canaries food we had elsewhere. The tapas of garlic prawns were cold and distinctly UNsizzling. Ugh.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

Mixed salad ok. Ordered 2 Brochetas mixed meat. Chicken was raw..sent it back. Never go again. If they had argued about payment we would have asked for "El Libro de Reclamaciones". A good tip for anyone visiting Spain. All restaurants must have one by Law
We were not charged
Try Taberna Nino instead a short walk away

1  Thank montgorhino
Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

What a lovely restaurant. Fab views, great staff and fab food. My sister and I visited lunchtime and had Tapas for 2 and wine. Every dish was so lovely and the price was very good. Will definitely return.