“Amazing place”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

My wife and I had a table for 2 on the balcony overlooking the sea. The restaurant is beautiful and romantic. The staff are very friendly and the food was fantastic. We had garlic bread to start, my wife had meat paella and I had lasagne with a side of chips. For dessert after we had the strawberry ice cream. I would recommend this place very highly.

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

Myself and my partner visited here tonight and both ordered fillet steaks, mine rare hers medium rare. When they arrived they just simply did not taste like steak. I was sure it was pork or something. They weren't cooked to our liking and they were so BLAND. I had to drown it in salt and pepper sauce to give it any flavour. The portion or chips was absolutely miserable (13 chips in total). The pepper sauce I must admit was delicious it's just a pity the 'steaks' were horrendous. Be under no illusions this place is expensive compared to others so we expected the best steak we had on the holiday however it was hands down, the worst. As it was our last night we decided to order desserts. I had hazelnuts and ice cream, my partner a brownie. Both were absolutely delicious. The views in this restaurant are nothing short of beautiful. One waiter was quite rude to us but the rest were very pleasant.

We ordered 1l of sangria, 2 cokes, a water to drink.
Mains: 2 fillet 'steaks' and 13 chips each.
Desert: hazelnuts cream and ice cream and a chocolate brownie

Total price 78 euro, which at home would be reasonable but compared to other restaurants we ate at and had much BETTER (actual) steaks this was expensive.

It's such a shame as the setting is beautiful. I hope it was just a bad night.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

We came here on a Friday and sat on the balcony section in the fresh air. We were treated to the free flamenco show at Cafe La Ola downstairs and it was fabulous! The food was delicious and it is a beautiful restaurant with a brilliant wine list.

Service was poor and we were forgotten but that may have been due to a large 60th party going on

Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

Was here 3 years ago and made sure I went back again this week. Top notch service, real quality food and great atmosphere in the restaurant.
Top tip if u like pizza order the calzone and wait until you see what greets you haha.
Brought another couple with us and they agreed best place they have ate so far in lanzorate.
Also very child friendly as we had 4 kids with us and all treated very well by staff.
Have 4 days left and hope to go here again before we leave !

Reviewed 23 August 2016

As always food amazing service second to none and carnt recommend this place highly enough. From the moment you enter the doors you are made to feel special, staff very attentive and food flavour some take your time relax and enjoy watch the sun set well done to all the staff for the hard work and a beautiful setting