US$197
US$182
  • Pool
Seaside Los Jameos Playa(Puerto Del Carmen)
US$228
US$194
  • Breakfast included
Apartamentos Barcarola Club(Puerto Del Carmen)
US$188
US$122
Hotels.com
  • Beachfront
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

Apartamentos Fariones(Puerto Del Carmen)
US$141
  • Breakfast included
Club del Carmen by Diamond Resorts(Puerto Del Carmen)
US$171
US$163
  • Pool
Hipotels La Geria(Puerto Del Carmen)
US$124
US$107
  • Pool
Las Costas(Puerto Del Carmen)
US$174
US$167
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
Aqua Suites(Puerto Del Carmen)
US$201
US$174
Lani's Suites Deluxe(Puerto Del Carmen)
US$406
  • Breakfast included
Smartline Pocillos Playa(Puerto Del Carmen)
Travelocity
All reviewsthe main strippool baratlantico centresteps leadingbars and clubsperfect locationlight sleeperbed apartmenttequila loungepool area is smallself catering facilitiesnoisy at nighthire carfridge freezeryour doorstepold townspar supermarket
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

Me my husband and 3 kids are just back home from these apartments. We stayed in the suites across the road from the main building. I can't fault them at all. They were very modern and had everything we needed for self catering. The maids cleaned our rooms every day and we got clean towels every day. The apartments are very central and close to everything. The beach is a 5 min walk away the same with the pubs and restaurants. We will definitely be back

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Barbara-Anne M
Reviewed 29 June 2017 via mobile

We have just come back from 5days in Lanzarote, staying at the Elena apartments, only critism is there is no air con however you can hire fans for €10 each would defo recommend you do this as rooms can get very Hot we hired 2, we requested a room at the back of the hotel that was quieter as we had read it gets pretty noises, the reviews weren't wrong due to the night club going until 7am, plenty of bars and food places near by, we hired a car for 7days from plus car with no issues a d very cheap

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

Just returned from the Elena Apartments where we stayed for a week with our 2 young children, who are 6 years old and 7 months old. Also my parents and aunt and uncle. Firstly, we could not fault the location of the Apartments or the cleanliness. Our towels were changed regularly and the apartments were spotless and had all mod/cons needed in a self catering apartment.
As I mentioned, we were a family of 4 and with another 2 couples, yet our apartment was half the size of the other 2 which seemed crazy when we had double the people. My aunt and uncle had a studio apartment which was enormous and had a separate kitchen, I would definitely recommend this.
A major issue was there being no air conditioning, especially with 4 of us in 1 bedroom. My eldest daughter was supposed to sleep on the sofa, but it did not change into a bed, it was just a plain sofa so not exactly ideal!
Remember we also stayed in June, I have no idea how people would cope with the lack of air conditioning when the temps continue to rise into July/August!!
As I also mentioned the location is perfect as it is literally a 2 minute walk to the main strip where there is plenty of pubs/restaurants...HOWEVER...it is also across the road from a disco and music blasts from 12 until 6am and then you usually have loads of drunks singing at the top of their voices until 6.30am as they leave! This is not an issue if you are in one of the Apartments to the rear but if you are towards the front do not expect to get any sleep unless you can sleep through anything or can turn your hearing aid off ha ha!!! My poor aunt and uncle never slept for the full week!!
Sun loungers can be a bit of an issue as people actually take them and hide them at their apartment but we did manage to get them every day!
The big pool is pretty deep but there is a small pool which is perfect for younger children, the bar area is also lovely and very welcoming!
All staff were very friendly too!
I would definitely return to Puerto Del Carmen but I personally would not return to these Apartments which is a shame as they are lovely just not ideal with the noise at night and the lack of air conditioning!
Ps. If you do stay here, drop by Adelante (the bar across the road). Drinks are very reasonable, Ellen the owner is so nice and amazing with the kids and it's a lovely place to relax and chill out on holiday!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Ellibops
Reviewed 13 June 2017

The location is one of the most central you can get. There is a small supermarket across the street and many restaurants nearby.

The only problem is that at night when trying to get to or from the apartments you are hounded by the guys trying to get you into their bars. Its one aspect of PDC I cannot stand and I don't appreciate the harassment. So having no choice but to go through them each night wasn't something that excited me very much.

The room we had was a corner apartment with our balcony overlooking the ramp leading up to the bars and clubs. You appreciate the base and loud music while sipping pre-drinks before heading for dinner, but at 3AM it can be a little annoying.

The pool area is quite small and there aren't many loungers so be prepared to be out there at 6AM to claim your spot. Many people do this then go out for the day only returning after lunch (which is a little rude) so there is usually a sea of towels and no people on them!

But the pool is clean and well maintained and the staff friendly.

All in all a pretty decent place. But wouldn't be my first choice due to the annoying people in and around the club complex trying to pull you in!

Room Tip: If you're in a room "club side" it can be quite noisy!
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2017 via mobile

Just back from a week in the Elena.
The apartments were very basic but very clean.
Towel change Mon, Wed and Fri.. only..
No air con.
Beds were horrible to say the least, creaked loudly every single time u moved which was a lot in the heat with no air con.

I do understand it's not the apartments fault where they are based, but if ur a light sleeper or don't plan on staying out till 6am then please stay somewhere else. U can't open the windows because of the noise and you can't sleep with the heat... impossible for 8 nights..

The pool area is a joke, there about 30 sunloungers for 25 apartments and they are held all day with towels and pegs.. (against hotel policy) some customers actually took the loungers to their apartments and kept them over night..

The communal area around pool is very very small for people to sit and mostly taken up by large groups.. so to sit and read would be impossible cause everyone is crammed in together..

I am not a fussy person, I just want to give my honest review..

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple