It was a last minute holiday & we’re glad we chose Las Gaviotas. It was only €12 for a taxi from the Airport so don’t get ripped off by expensive transfers. On arrival our bungalow wasn’t ready but we were given our all inclusive bands & allowed to use the bars & pool. The only slight negative is the spread out style of the Hotel. Ok for us but if you’re not to fit or active it could be a problem. The meals were pretty good to be fair. Good breakfast from traditional English to Continental & good omelettes. There was Fish on offer at every meal which was very tasty. The bar only stocks non branded spirits on the deal & no bottle water but there was filtered water from the drinks machine. The rooms are clean but becoming tiered & could do with a tidy up. Nothing major just well used. Not all rooms have A/C but do come with fans & a dehumidifier which helps. However in the summer I can imagine it getting uncomfortable. The location is close to the beach, we were in block 7 which is probably the furthest away bud still only a 5-8 min walk. If u want a sunbed then it’s a little further away & its €12 for double beds & a umbrella. There’s loads of bars & restaurants close by & 2 supermarkets too. On the whole a great stay & would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Apartamentos THe Las Gaviotas has a unique location so that you can enjoy to the maximum your vacations of relax and leisure. Located in the tourist center of Puerto del Carmen, the three-star-resort is in front of Matagorda, a long family beach of golden sand and perfect for walking as well as the practice of water sports. The resort is just a few minutes away from the capital Arrecife, the airport of Lanzarote and a great golf course. Just a few meters away you´ll find the promenade Avenida de las Playas, which communicates with Puerto del Carmen and is ideal for taking a pleasant stroll, do sports or simply enjoy watching people come and go. Apartamentos THe Las Gaviotas causes surprise due to its wide open spaces as well as its architecture – typical from Lanzarote in white and green colors. It has 134 completely independent apartments divided in seven sectors with their own pool. Four of the seven pools are heatable and three of them count with an enabled space for children. The resort also disposes of a restaurant-buffet and a snack bar. In common areas you can get free wifi connection. In Apartamentos THe Las Gaviotas we put everything at your disposal for you to enjoy this experience in a welcoming ambience. Lanzarote, known as “the volcano island”, is pure geology, full of spectacular aquatic and moon-like landscapes. It is the land of contrasts: the white houses, the volcanic red and the turquoise crystal-clear waters of the Atlantic. It is land of works of art-nature, delicate and merged with the landscape. Lanzarote is pure harmony between the man and nature. In Lanzarote you will find the Parque Nacional de Timanfaya (Timanfaya National Park): truly a spectacle declared Reserve of the Biosphere in 1993. With its average annual temperature of 22°C, it is the island of the eternal spring. The appealing and surprising spots will fascinate and captivate you. Lanzarote is the ideal place for the practice of water sports. The unique climate, the optimum water temperatures and trade winds make of Lanzarote one of the best spots worldwide for surfing and windsurfing. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Apartamentos THe Las Gaviotas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bungalows Las Gaviotas Hotel Puerto Del Carmen
- Apartamentos THe Las Gaviotas Lanzarote/Puerto Del Carmen, Spain