“Highlight of the holiday”
Review of Sea Fun Lanzarote

Sea Fun Lanzarote
More attraction details
Owner description: Daily Chill Out Excursions leaving from Puerto del Carmen! *1 or 2 hours trip along the coast of PdC towards Puerto Calero/Playa Quemada and back including 1 drink, snacks, water activities: swimming, air-snorkelling, lilo, mats *2 hours sunset tour including 1 drink, snacks *6 hours trip to Papagayo including 1 drink, snacks, water activities, lunch *Private Charter/Special Celebrations
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Stairs / lift, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage, Activities for young children
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Sea Fun Lanzarote was fantastic. There was me and my boyfriend and one other couple. We went at the start of March hence why it was 4 of us.

Rene and Mike were chatty, knowledgable and fun. They told us interesting stories about parts of the island and people on the island. They were honest in telling us we may not see a whale or dolphin and when we went we did not but again it was March time. Regardless it was still fun. There is lots of seating and room to mix with others or sit away for a more private boat trip.

There are toilets on board which are bigger than I expected. I’m not a strong swimmer but Mike is an experienced diver and encouraged me to go in the sea with a life jacket on. There is a flotation on the back of the boat sort of like a sofa/ banana boat type thing I could hold onto in the sea. In the sea Mike checked on me and made sure I was happy and safe. I’ve never been able to do this on past boat trips and always regretted it so I felt so lucky to have sea fun lanzarote staff who gave me confidence and reassurance to do this.

We had food on the trip which was paella, Spanish omelette, bread, dips, salad. There is a range of drinks on board and a bottle of bubbly complimentary at the start.

We went on the 4 hour tour and it went so fast. I really recommend this boat trip!

1  Thank Megan M
in 27 reviews
"afters"
"voyage"

Reviewed 29 October 2017

We had a private hire for a group of nine of us to celebrate my wifes birthday. Rene and Mike were our crew and they gave us a great time with plenty of humour and attention throughout the voyage. We had a cuise down the coast with snorkelling break, some fantastic food for all of us (and thanks for catering for the veggies amongst us) and plenty of drinks along the way. A huge thanks to Dea for the arrangements (and the cake). It was a perfect experience and would throroughly recommend this. Well done you made it a perfect day for us all.

1  Thank Keithad1
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Champagne on arrival it's a lovely boat flatsceen tv's music playing some day out well worth the money and half the price of other ones we looked at ...

Reviewed 7 October 2017

I jumped on last minute having cycled along the harbour asking if there was space for one more passenger.
Intimate group of 14 on board , mixture of families , couples and single folk.Plenty of space and good company. Mike, Rob and Renee do an fantastic job of engaging passengers . Fabulous coastline with bright blue skies sinking into a fabulous sunset over the mountains.
We had the extra special experience of a school of dolphins coming alongside the boat and speeding in front of us. Totally amazing seeing the Dolphins up close.

A lovely couple from Holland onboard told me the come on this trip every year, I will definitely come on the trip again.

Tracy

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Husband and I booked for the evening sail which started from the old town harbour at 7pm. It was a 2 hour sail which took us along the main coastline. We were entertained on the way by Mike who gave us a captivating history of the Island and how it all started! We were lucky to have the boat nearly to ourselves. There were only us two and another family of three. We were given a glass of champagne on arrival and additional drinks were available to buy at a good price. It was beautiful to see the sun going down - very quickly - I will add...blink and you will miss it so have the camera ready. Thoroughly enjoyed this trip and would definitely recommend it to all. Thanks again to Mike, his wife Sandy and the 'driver' who we affectionately called 'Frank'.

1  Thank HappyReviewerGlasgow