Free cancellation until 26/07
US$54
TripAdvisor
  • Room Service
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmangorailway stationroom servicerooms are smallbudget hotelcentral avenuemanager mrbusiness triprestaurant servicevalue for moneyspecial thankshotel staffmain marketbus standpleasant stayprime locationfront office staff
Reviewed 19 September 2017

The room was small but clean and tidy. everything up to the mark. location was good. and most of all it is in the budget. value for money! it is right in the middle of the market. nearby Muslim area so you can find Halal Food and mosques easily.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Mango-Hotels, Guest Experience Manager at Mango Hotels - Nagpur, Central Avenue Road, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Dear Valued Guest,
We are extremely overwhelmed to read that you had a nice and comfortable stay during your trip. It is rewarding for the team when our guests enjoy their experiences with us. We thank you for your encouraging comments on the services provided by our team members. We have taken a note of your feedback & assure you of a memorable stay during your next trip.

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Yatra deal let me book mango hotel. Mango Hotels Nagpur is a fantastic place to stay in. First of all I'll mention about Location - It's located on Central Avenue Road which is a busy road and hotel is located just step besides that road. From Hotel Railway station is under 2.5 km and bus stand lies in almost same distance for which you can find auto or ola cab which will not charge more than 70 Rs. Also bardi market area and Sadar area are under 3 km which is very easy to reach. So 5 out 5 marks for location.
Next Hotel exterior - Hotel exterior has nothing special to mention about. It looks like a old building but it's maintained.
Hotel Interior - Reception is not so impressive. But well maintained. (Sorry I forgot to take pictures). But reception support & Check-in is awesome. Very kind, smiling faces and helpful staff made my stay superb comfortable & friendly.
Rooms - I book a Cozy with breakfast & believe me the room is just awesome. Spacious room in small budget. Rooms are very well maintained & with modern interiors. There is an electric cattle with coffee, tea, sugar, suagr free & milk powder packet which are complimentary. Bed is quite big & very very comfortable. I didn't woke up for a minute during my stay. Sleep quality is awesome. Also there is an electronic display near the main door where Do Not Disturb & Clean Up Room is displayed. Once you click it no one will knock your door. Which is very cool. Also there is wardrobe in which you can have a access to the security safe which can be locked.
Bathroom - Bathroom was posh, clean, Hygienic, New and yes with Liquid hand-wash & shower gel dispenser. Towels were clean & fresh. There was not Bucket & mug but it's not required unless you wish to wash your cloths. But hotel have a laundry service for which you have to pay. Yes there was hot water all the time. I took bath at 12 in midnight & Hot water was available.
Room Service - Superb. The guy called over the landline phone and asked that when should he come for room clean up, I said may be later. He politely kept the phone. After around 3 hours he again called and asked that if he can clean the room now or should call later. Very good behaviour. Staff is very well mannered.
Restaurant - Hotel have its own restaurant downstairs named XO restaurant & Dhaba which is no doubt small but yet very efficient. Our breakfast was included in the itenery and it was just too good. Complete meal type of breakfast was arranged with very good taste. We also had dinner in the room which was also good. Restaurant menu is not too big but is almost very enough and prices are also good affordable.

The only thing which irritated me was the lift which was not working. I used the lift only once & since then it was out of service.
Hotel welcome couples outside district of hotel which is the best in all I would say its a trend setter move. Keep it up mango hotel nagpur.

I had an unforgettable stay. I'll be back soon. Thanks for such a warm hospitality.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

Though this is business class city did not allow check in even at 10 AM. When requested to front office person he simply asked to sit to no discussion for next 1 hour. Finally I had to leave the place with no option left since I had paid for a room with them through Goibbo

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,
Kindly accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience caused to you during your stay. We would like to thank you for spending some of your precious time to share your review. However, we are a bit disappointed for not being able to meet all your expectation and deliver the same. We have completely reviewed your feedback & assure you that your next experience will be better than the previous one.
Do give us another opportunity to serve you flawlessly.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

Rooms are very spacious and comfortable. City parts are accessible. One of the best places to stay if you are on a business trip.

There was one thing weird though, I asked for a bill from the hotel - they told me that I should download it from Goibibo and that they cannot to give it to me.

Apart from that, no complaints.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for your candid review of our hotel.
We deeply appreciate your feedback and are so pleased that your stay with us has been a memorable one to write about. We look forward to your future visit to this home away from home for you to relax, rejuvenate and feel pampered.

Reviewed 7 August 2017

Nice Hotel. Very Courteous people at reception. Rooms are small but good rooms. Location is perfect to go anywhere. Slightly crowded as of now due to construction of Nagpur Metro. Overall a great experience.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Mango-Hotels, Guest Experience Manager at Mango Hotels - Nagpur, Central Avenue Road, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017