“Thanks The Pride ”

The Pride Hotel Nagpur
Ranked #8 of 46 Hotels in Nagpur
Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

We had a company seminar in The Pride hotel Nagpur for 04 days.
The good thing is that the food was grt so special thanks to Chef Rajesh Pawar and team !!
Also thanks to Bijender- banquet manager and team for making my event success.
I will suggest to all go to Pride for corporate events.
Very friendly and courteous staff.
Thanks to Pride Nagpur!!!

Stayed: June 2017, travelled on business
gmnagpur, General Manager at The Pride Hotel Nagpur, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback and the special mention of my colleagues . We are extremely happy to know that you and team had a great conferencing experience at the Pride Nagpur and we look forward to welcome you back .

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Best hotel near airport... When I'm going to Nagpur airport, always visiting this hotel... Good quality of food is available and quantity is also good... But price so high you will consider... All of good place

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you for your feedback shared with the Trip advisor. We are extremely happy to know that you great experience at the Pride Nagpur and we look forward to welcome you back .

Reviewed 12 September 2017

Booking this hotel in a hurry without reading reviews or looking up pictures in the internet turned out to be a mistake. I did not like my stay at this hotel.

So the hotel is 1 km from the airport and so that is very convenient. But everything else about the hotel was a huge disappointment. The hotel is old, dated and in extremely poor conditions. Cockroaches roam freely in the lobby, buffet area and even in my bathroom. Thankfully, they changed my room and I did not see anymore critters in the bathroom but the experience was quite horrifying. Everything in the room is stained/faded/dirty/peeling right from the floors to the swivel chair to the curtains and the carpets. They have a glass screen between the bathroom and the bedroom which can be covered by a screen/blind. However the rolling blind had mould on it and in the second room did not even work so I ended up with a view of the bathroom and toilet through the glass at all times.

At the time of check in, the staff gave me something to sign and when I looked at the papers, trying to read them, he actually grabbed the papers from my hand saying that I couldn't read anything other than the first page as the rest of the pages were confidential. This really angered me and I ended up losing my cool. The front desk personnel did apologize which was I appreciated by that experience set the tone for my entire trip.
The staff is polite and welcoming and prompt in responding to requests. However, the poor quality of the hotel detracts from this. Within the room, there is provision for tea and coffee. They do have a mini fridge with some minibar items. The bed was large and comfortable. They do have a pool which I did not use.

I did order room service which was okay and quite expensive. Overall, a poor experience. Not recommended at all.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guests ,

We thank you for being with us and we are sorry to note that some of our products and services did not match your expectation. We sincerely apologies for the same and we want to assure you that we always believe in the constant improvement of the products as well as our services and i assure you that you find a remarkable improvement on your next visit to Nagpur .

Look forward to personally connect and ensuring a great stay at the Pride Ngapur.

warm regards

gm.nagour@pridehotel.com

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Hotel right opposite the airport with pickup and drop off by the hotel
Good location with the railway station nearby
Decent rooms
And the puran dhaba with excellent punjabi food
Would recommend this place for a quick stay

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Dear Guest

Thank you for your precious time to offer your feedback in the Trip Advisor. We are extremely happy to note that you had a fantastic stay with us and also you enjoyed the food and the ambiance of our Indian restaurant " Puran Da dhaba " .

We look forward to welcome you back to the Pride Nagpur .

Reviewed 7 September 2017

Excellent location close to airport. Professional and warm welcome given. Excellent Continental and Oriental food ; enjoyed chef specials. Smoothing live music in restaurant good after the tired day's hard work. My husband and I had a lovely time. Good choice of items in breakfast buffet. Spacious rooms with useful glass table for work ; good wi-fi. Felt at ease and comfortable with the excellent & non intrusive service.
Overall we enjoyed our stay here and strongly recommend this hotel for business as well as vacation.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Sumona B

Thank you for your lovely feedback and we are glad that you have had a great stay at the Pride Nagpur .
We will surely be looking forward to welcome you back the Pride Nagpur when ever the work or the pleasure brings you back to the Orange City

warm regards