Free cancellation until 03/08
  • Room Service
Free cancellation until 02/08
US$104
US$91
All reviewsrailway stationindian restaurant is excellentfree wifi serviceequipped roomsvalue for moneyvisited this hoteldosacourteous stafffirst floorbudget hotelbusinesscitysitaairporthaldiramscopefacility
Reviewed 22 May 2017

I always roam around India sometimes for business sometimes for personal roam.
When i come to hardeo in nagpur my first keen was about the food .But when when i taste food it was tasty and healthy.
Room was clean place was also near to railway station and heart of the city

staff was very helpful

only thing disappoint me that paid WIFI

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business
RohitSTiwari, General Manager at Hotel Hardeo, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2017

Greetings from Hardeo Hotel!

Thank you so much for your feedback received by us further to your stay at Hardeo Hotel!

I have shared your positive sentiments with all my colleagues at the hotel and the entire team looks forward to your next visit to our hotel.

Reviewed 5 April 2017 via mobile

This place offers the facility of being centrally located. The Railway Station and Sita Baldi market is very approachable. This place also offers one of the best foods in Nagpur. Rooms are cozy. Except for the outdoor parking and lack of a gymnasium, everything is good.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business

Reviewed 16 February 2017 via mobile

Was there Juz for a night; compared to other budget hotels it's overly priced for a small town like Nagpur. Rooms are snug. Bathroom did not have toiletries...if there is only a shower...one should think there will be a shower cap...
I was checking out at 6am and had told the reception the previous night. To my dismay there was only cold water running in the taps.
Management should be sensitive to theses essentials.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your feedback. Please accept my sincerest apologies for your experience and be assured that all concerns mentioned have been addressed with the responsible departments.

I assure you that it is otherwise unlike the high standards of service we endeavor to maintain. I will personally ensure that you are completely satisfied upon your next stay with us.

We look forward to welcome you back at the hotel soon.

Reviewed 2 February 2017 via mobile

The hotel has undergone a massive change over the years. Clean, well equipped rooms and very peaceful to stay at.

The staff, at the reception and the room service, are very courteous and prompt.
The Indian restaurant is excellent on all fronts, especially the food. WiFi is a paid service though.

Always recommended for a stay in the city.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo

Reviewed 5 January 2017

We'd book the first floor hall in Hardeo Hotel for 1st Birthday celebration. It was a themed bday party. Interiors of the hall were awesome. Service was good and event was a great success.
We'd been dealing with Mr Karan for all the co-ordination who showed great hospitality and professionalism in executing the event.
We thank Mr Rohit Tewari and the entire hotel staff for their service and help.

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled with family
RohitSTiwari, General Manager at Hotel Hardeo, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2017

Greetings from Hardeo Hotel!

Thank you so much for your feedback received by us further to your birthday function at Hardeo Hotel!