Had a great weeks stay with the wife and two daughters. On arrival got taken to our room with luggage and shown how to work air con etc.
overall the apartment was very clean and equipped, dishwasher cooker etc. fridge was great at keeping our drinks cool and the air con could be left on all day so you never had to wait for the place to cool.
the pool was great and clean, if anyone left their towels on beds and went back to their bed they were removed, which I thought was great. managed to get a good few spots sue to this.
we ate In the pool bar a few times, it was very reasonable.
the location is perfect and only 50meters away to the walk around to kaluna beach with plenty of bars and restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in the traditional style of an Andalusian pueblo blanco or white village, Sunset Harbour's soothing qualities are embodied in its gracefully designed outdoor pool, exotic gardens and spectacular mountain backdrop. ettle in with a choice of comfortable, spacious accommodations, all with luxurious facilities and large balconies.And because the resort is situated on the outskirts of the popular Playa de las Americas, there are lively round-the-clock attractions close by. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sunset Harbour Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunset Harbour Club Hotel Adeje
- Sunset Harbour Club Costa Adeje, Tenerife