“Mr”
other traveller has booked this property
Large  Sun Terrace . seating for six Lounge
Patio with lge table & 6 chairs plus 4 sunbeds
patio & view
pool& view
King size Bed
View of Aptments Orange & Red Build cut into Mountain.
view from patio
mount Tide view from patio
Garage space by private cupboard
Puerto Colon Harbour
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Wales
“Mr”
Reviewed 16 October 2015 for a stay in October 2015

Just returned from a 5 night stay in this wonderful apartment
Very clean and well equipped with excellent wifi and tv facilities
The kitchen was well equipped and all you could want on hols
The very large terrace was a great bonus and made evenings and mornings very pleasurable to sit out and chat, drink and eat
Amazing views and pool provided hours on fun
Will definitely be back next year

25 Mar 2017
Neil S
Wrexham, United Kingdom
“My second visit to this apartment, even better now with free WIFI.”
Reviewed 8 September 2015 for a stay in September 2015

Just back from my second visit to this apartment with my 2 daughters aged 16 and 21. We were delighted with our first visit 2 years ago and didn't consider staying anywhere else this time. The addition of free WIFI is a bonus to what is already a great apartment, it has everything you need for a great holiday. Lovely big clean swimming pool which is quiet with sun-loungers always available, a huge balcony with table/chairs/parasol/loungers and a box with everything you need for a day on the beach. Fridgefreezer, cooker, microwave, dishwasher, washing machine, TV with freeview, DVDs, hairdryers, straighteners.... it all does away with the need to pay extra for hold luggage. I hired a car from autoreisen, about 70 euros for the week and got an upgrade to a nice VW Polo. Very friendly firm and polite even when I showed them the damage I had done to the rear bumper, fully insured no excess (just damaged pride and a hint of guilt). The hill is steep to walk back up but a taxi back from the beach is only around 5 euros, personally I always hire a car on Tenerife as I love the drive up Mt Teidi and the roads are good. Even though we had a scorching week with temps peaking well into the 30s the fans provided were more than adequate to keep us cool as the night-time breeze keeps it comfortable to sleep.
I will visit this apartment again, I think I'd be disappointed with anywhere else. Annette has been great to deal with on both occasions, no negatives whatsoever. The bathrooms are nice with powerful showers to freshen up for a night at the Hard Rock Cafe (which is pricey but well worth a visit). Another recommendation is the boat charters to see the whales/dolphins, only 8 people per boat @ 40 euros each for a 3 hour trip, my daughters loved the jet-ski safari too.
Thanks for another great holiday!

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The facilities, pool, balcony, views.
Travelling group: Other
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
25 Mar 2017
Thank you Neil hope to see you again in the future. Annette
David K
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Tranquil and Peacefull”
Reviewed 30 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

We found the location very pleasant, the perfect getaway to unwind and relax. The apartment was clean and tidy, as was the pool area, and the owner had gone to great lengths to ensure that it was well equipped for almost every eventuality. There were many choices as to eating in or out and the beaches were plentiful and within easy reach by car. We will certainly be returning in the near future.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: quiet location with great views
Liked least: a car needed
Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
nick-500s...
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
“a week of bliss”
Reviewed 30 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Just returned from a week here and have already booked again for October half term. The apartment was perfect for my family, my 1 year old and 5 year old loved the quiet peaceful pool, and we loved how safe and secure it was. The apartment had everything that you need including a washing machine which is essential with our kids. The complex is residential, so no loud music or wild partying which was great for us. When we were there, we didn't see any cock roaches thankfully, but it is Spain and you can get them . Having a rental car is essential for us, so we could visit all the beaches and get to the shops. Loved the place and can't wait to go back.

Jeff W
London, United Kingdom
“Very Nice Apartment, pity about the Cockroaches.”
Reviewed 25 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Just returned from 12 days at this apartment.

It's a very nice apartment with a fantastic pool and terrace. The view is stunning.

The pool is very quiet, almost too quiet. Also be aware that the security guard will ask your children not play, ie jump in the pool etc. This is even if you're the only people around the pool.

Also it's worth knowing that the apartment is quite a distance from the resort and beach.

It cost between 5 and 9 Euros in a taxi depending on the taxi driver's mood (which was usually miserable).

The owner, Annette, is very quick to reply to any questions and was helpful in providing any information that we required.

There was however a problem with Cockroaches in the apartment.

The first night I must have killed at least 7, and on two occasions they joined me in bed, in fact I was woken up by one crawling across my face !

I also had screaming 10 year old due to him waking up to one on his bed.

I have made Annette aware of the situation.

We did have a good time and would definitely visit the resort again.

Bathroom cleanliness Service
Liked best: Free Wifi.
Liked least: Cockroaches
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Recommended for:
Older travelers
24 Sep 2015
After you upsetting comments about the Cock Roaches I took advise from the community @ the time and have been over myself and stripped the Aptment.Curtains, bedding, cushion etc washed & or renewed .I didn't find any we don't have floor boards as its a concrete build. So I'm sorry it spoiled your time at our home.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing