Having a great time staying at this hotel. We booked our trip as a surprise for our daughter's 8th birthday and together with the family, everyone has really enjoyed staying here. The Mrs loved the hotel on arrival, the views from Room 203 overlooking the swimming pool and the sea. The kids have thoroughly enjoyed the beautiful pool and had to be pulled out each time. The service has been great and special mentions for Manuel on the reception desk and Rahul in the restaurant. We arrived quite late on Saturday and were supported really well by Manuel, helping us to our room and getting some much need takeaway ordered. Rahul on the other hand proactively reached out to us whilst we were having breakfast yesterday morning, noticing us to be vegetarians and suggesting how he could help put together some vegetarian options for lunch and/or dinner. This is what you expect from a wonderful hotel!
One more day to go, going to miss it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This property is 9 minutes walk from the beach. Melia Jardines del Teide is built around a huge pool complex and 12,000m² of tropical gardens. It has wonderful views of the coast and mountains, including Mount Teide. Rooms at the hotel are bright and spacious. They all have air conditioning and satellite TV. Each room has a balcony or terrace, with views of the pool, sea or mountains. Free WiFi is available throughout. The Level services are available in some rooms, including a private lounge with free coffee and tea, private check-in area and daily cocktail hour, as well as private pool and rooms with Nespresso machine, pillow menu and designer toiletries. The Meliá Jardines del Teide offers 2 swimming pools, one being exclusive for The Level guests. There is also a children's pool. The hotel has a kids' club, as well as a full family entertainment programme. Dining options includes a buffet restaurant, an a la carte restaurant, the lobby bar and a restaurant serving snacks. The hotel is set just 9 minutes' walk from Playa del Duque beach, in southern Tenerife. Costa Adeje Golf Club is 1.5 km away. There is also a free shuttle service to a nearby shopping centre. There are also several shops on site. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Melia Hotels APAC and Expedia so you can book your Melia Jardines del Teide reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Melia Jardines Del Teide Hotel Costa Adeje
- Melia Costa Adeje
- Melia Hotel Costa Adeje
- Melia Jardines Del Teide Costa Adeje, Tenerife