My niece who lives in Shanagarry recommended this newly opened restaurant a few months ago. Messrs Feritt and Lee were the restaurants chefs who have bought the place. The Sunday lunch at Euros 28 was great value for such well cooked food. Small good wine list and my husband enjoyed the bottled Irish cider. The waiting staff were brilliant especially with 2 lively little girls. A nice touch for them to be offered a little lolly at the end of the meal.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Anthelia hotel is ideal for a perfect holiday with the children, your partner, or with a group of friends. It features exclusive access to the Fanabe de Tenerife beach as well as a range of high-quality services and facilities. The diversity of the rooms and suites are an invitation to luxury on account of the first-rate installations, exquisite decoration and pleasant atmosphere that’s always perfect for a moment of relaxation. At this 5-star hotel, you can savour the most exclusive local dishes at its five restaurants, three bars, and the Sea Soul Restaurant & Lounge to spend a few endless nights. You can also enjoy some water sports, entertainment programmes for adults and children, outdoor pools, fitness room, professional shows, thermal circuit and all the facilities and treatments offered by the SPA Sensations and Mayr Kur Space. The children have the Smiley Kids Club at the Anthelia hotel at their disposal, a fantastic space where kids can let loose all their energy by playing sports, doing fun activities and playing with other kids. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your IBEROSTAR Anthelia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Anthelia Hotel Playa De Fanabe
- Iberostar Adeje
- Hotel Anthelia Tenerife
- IBEROSTAR Anthelia Costa Adeje, Tenerife