Stayed here with my husband for 5 nights and had a very relaxing and enjoyable experience. Our room was absolutely amazing ( we got upgraded to the ocean front suite). Our room was a two story room with a private outside terrace and Jacuzzi. At the time we stayed there the hotel felt a bit empty because a portion of the hotel was closed for remodeling. Even though usually I prefer more upbeat full resorts, this was a nice contrast and almost made it seem that the entire hotel was ours. Service was amazing and I don't have one negative thing to say.
Food: We did the all-inclusive option. Very delicious and plentiful both at the buffet and the restaurants. The gourmet restaurant is a must try. Service was very good.
Drinks: Also good. I really enjoyed their mojitos
Entertainment: The entertainment team was good. The shows were decent. Very family-friendly.
Location: Great! The Resort is ocean-front and right on the promenade. You walk out of the resort and and can walk along the coast. Lots of shops, bars, and restaurants along the way. Right next to a mall.
Overall an amazing stay at the Iberostar Anthelia!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The IBEROSTAR Anthelia hotel is ideal for a perfect holiday with the children, your partner, or with a group of friends. It features exclusive access to the Fanabe de Tenerife beach as well as a range of high-quality services and facilities. The diversity of the rooms and suites are an invitation to luxury on account of the first-rate installations, exquisite decoration and pleasant atmosphere that’s always perfect for a moment of relaxation. At this 5-star hotel, you can savour the most exclusive local dishes at its five restaurants, three bars, and the Sea Soul Restaurant & Lounge to spend a few endless nights. You can also enjoy some water sports, entertainment programmes for adults and children, outdoor pools, fitness room, professional shows, thermal circuit and all the facilities and treatments offered by the SPA Sensations and Mayr Kur Space. The children have the Smiley Kids Club at the Anthelia hotel at their disposal, a fantastic space where kids can let loose all their energy by playing sports, doing fun activities and playing with other kids. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your IBEROSTAR Anthelia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iberostar Anthelia Hotel Playa De Fanabe
- Iberostar Adeje
- Hotel Anthelia Tenerife
- IBEROSTAR Anthelia Costa Adeje, Tenerife