Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
View Hotel
Parque del Sol(Costa Adeje)
GF Fanabe(Costa Adeje)
  • Beachfront
  • Pool
Yucca Park(Playa de Fanabe)
  • Bar/Lounge
GF Victoria(Costa Adeje)
2,795 results
All reviewszeus restaurantheated poolaida blockduplex suitekids clubbarbacoapriority locationanimation teamsea viewmini clubsalt watersea waterfantastic hotelstar hotelturn down servicebuffet restaurantlittle touches
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed here for a week with the family in this nice hotel with very nice staff, especially with children. Food is delicious, rooms are nice and clean, the hotel is very well located, 5 stars well deserved!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
IberostarHoteles, Quality Manager at Iberostar Anthelia, responded to this reviewResponded 2 days ago

Dear Christophe,

We are grateful to you for choosing us for your recent holiday and for sharing the experience you had with us. Your enthusiastic comments about many of the prime pillars that we set in place many years ago to guarantee fabulous holidays for our guests are great to receive. Great locations, professional staff, cleanliness of our hotel and excellent standards of gastronomy are very important elements of our company and reading that you found them to your liking is brilliant news.

It is amazing to read that you have returned home with a sense of satisfaction and we look forward to doing the same for you again in the future. Once again, we are truly grateful for this complimentary review of your time in our hospitality.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Have only been back 5 days and am missing it already. Absolutely fabulous hotel which I believe has just been renovated. We had a spotlessly clean room onto the gardens with a wonderful walk-in shower room and 2 fabulous shower options. Restaurants were great with a huge choice in the Zeus (buffet) restaurant. Could go on and on but I think you will get anything further from all the other reviews (ignoring the review of the Russian guest - I think he must have been at some other hotel as the staff were more than helpful and always had time for a chat and a smile!).

Stayed: March 2018
5  Thank bonnamassa
IberostarHoteles, Quality Manager at Iberostar Anthelia, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear guest,

We thank you for taking the time to share this wonderful impression of your stay with us. It is of major importance to us that our guests appreciate our well-thought-out holiday concept. Our day to day efforts is to guarantee our guests can experience the highest levels of comfort in a really pleasant atmosphere. This is ensured by our employees, the numerous services available and the careful distribution of our hotel and its facilities.

Again we thank you for sharing this fabulous review of our hotel and we hope to welcome you back again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I have recently returned from a 10 night stay at the Anthelia and would like to say that this is a first class hotel. All the staff work hard to make sure the holiday makers have a great stay.
The cleaning is excellent as also are the garden and pool areas. There is a wide choice of high quality food that will suit everyones taste. We would definately return.

Many Thanks

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank davidhT9549CE

Dear David,

We would like first and foremost to thank you for choosing Iberostar for your recent holiday and also for taking the time to share your opinion with us. Every day is a new challenge for us based on our passion for providing our guests with an environment similar to a home from home. Our highly motivated and competent team ensures that our services, as well as our hotel's wealth of facilities, provide a holiday feeling of the very special kind for our guests.

Again we thank you for sharing this constructive feedback and we will look forward to welcoming you and your wife back soon.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This is the first time I got disappointed by a 5 star hotel with a 5 star rating on TripAdvisor.

Literally myself and my wife picked this hotel because of its rating and proximity to the sea.

We have booked standard double room, got in touch with hotel, provided our arrival time.

First impression is the most important one, so when we arrived the guys at reception... they just don't smile... like myself... like Russians, but even I star to smile during vacation, reception guys don't... they are all busy faces, doing the job right. Five minutes till the welcoming drinks arrive. Full payment in advance, that's our rule. Wow... Five star hotel, you have my credit card, but who knows...

Room Aida 307
Well that's another story. Renovated. See the picture.
First time in my life I see a 5 star hotel have toilet/bath zone combined with living room. Small toilet and shower cell, it is not room, it is basically a cell.
You would expect marble or nature like materials on the walls - not this time my friend - plastic is the way to go. Nature friendly? I doubt.

Sometimes you feel like ok, it is a small but cozy room. Not this time.
It is very fit room, a room where you try to fit everything, but it doesn't...
Would you like a fridge above your workplace, or a coffee machine right next to your laptop? We at Iberostar Anthelia make your wish come true.
No working space, literally.

Cleaning
No matter if you hang out "Please clean my room" sign or not the magic will not happen. They will arrive on their own schedule, so if you happen to visit shower twice a day and go to the pool ask for an extra towel right away.

Restaurants
Here I have to applause.
One of the things that kept me from canceling the payment to hotel and moving out to hotel I previously visited (Riu Palace) was restraunt.
It is grand.
Everything you want, they make it smiling.
First 5 star thing in this hotel.

Facilities
They are OK.
3 pools - not so big, not so small, two of them are heated, one with sea water.
Live music at the bar every night.
Show programms.
Hotel is green and the birds are signing at Aida pool. Nice.

Overally
3 star hotel after renovation for standard double room.
4.5 star on facilities.
5 star restraunt.

If you are big food fan like myself consider it.
If you don't - forget this place for the money they ask.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank ulyanovww
IberostarHoteles, Quality Manager at Iberostar Anthelia, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for choosing our five-star luxury hotel for your recent holiday. At our establishment we are characterized by our helpful and friendly manner, therefore we are very surprised by your observation, nevertheless, our main aim is complete customer satisfaction and we will relay your thoughts to our team for their serious consideration. Also, we regret that you were not happy with the room that we accommodated you in, as we realise that a comfortable and spacious room is paramount for our guests enjoyment during their holiday, however we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for the improvement possibilities that your comments provide us with, as we know that it is through constant dialogue with our valued guests that we can maintain our excellent standards.

On the other hand, we are delighted to read of your obvious pleasure with our cuisine whilst in our hospitality as gastronomy is one of the pillars of our company and is very important to us, so it is wonderful news to hear that you were so happy with our restaurants, indeed Anthelia is a hotel with varied and high-quality choices. We hope that you had a pleasant journey home and that in the future you will allow us another opportunity and we will see you at one of our hotels.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and me have been there some days this month. It's been a wonderful experience. Specially, I have to give the best grade to Reception and Animation Team!! The attention to consumers of both and the shows were amazing.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Pilar,

Your review of our hotel is very much appreciated. We are always very happy to receive confirmation that our guests have enjoyed a wonderful holiday and have left with happy memories. Our combination of both competent and friendly service is one of our main priorities and we are constantly working to provide our guests with a genuine experience.

Again, we thank you for your kind comments and we look forward to welcoming you back again soon.