“cheap last minute holiday, proof that you get what you pay for !”

LABRANDA Isla Bonita
Ranked #53 of 61 Hotels in Costa Adeje
Reviewed 30 November 2017

This is not a 4 star hotel but exactly what you might expect for the money, everything about the hotel is a bit tired and broken , the staff are willing and helpful but short on numbers, we went all inclusive and the drinks were fine but anything cooked in the restaurant was at best very average, we went on holiday with the realisation that this may be the case and budgeted for going out for several meals nearby and the local bars which offered much better food, as a non smoker I was very disappointed that we were surrounded by smokers in the public areas and the non enforcement of the dress code !

Room Tip: ground floor was quiet but poor views although our room balcony got the ebvst afternoon sun
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
PublicRelatMng, Public Relations Manager at LABRANDA Isla Bonita, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Dear Mr Bruce E,

We thank you for your recent stay with us and your comments.
We appreciate your compliments
we apologize, if some aspect of your stay was not as you did expect.

The hotel management

Write a ReviewReviews (3,584)

Reviewed 29 November 2017 via mobile

If this is a 4 star hotel then I am the pope, do NOT be influenced by the rooms they post on the website/internet they are nothing like,paid all inclusive as we had a child with us but had to go out to eat breakfast and dinner as the food was shocking, this hotel needs re-rating and it would be lucky to get a 2 the worst hotel I have ever stayed in.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank singy54
PublicRelatMng, Guest Relations Manager at LABRANDA Isla Bonita, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2017

Dear “Mr Singleton”,

We thank you for your recent stay with us and your comments.

We apologize, if some aspect of your stay was not as expected.

Yours faithfully,
The hotel management

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

How this hotel is a 4 star is beyond me! Everything about it was awful the rooms were dreadful the dinning area smelt of damp the food tasteless. My 10 year old son couldn’t eat as there was nothing for kids! Food Was cheap processed muck! This was booked last minute I would not be back it’s disgusting place needs an overhaul! Only words I can use to describe this place is A hole!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
PublicRelatMng, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at LABRANDA Isla Bonita, responded to this reviewResponded 1 December 2017

Dear Guest,

WWe regret not having met your expectations. Our main goal is that our customers feel welcome and apologize if it this, at any point of your stay, has not been the case.

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

This was a last minute booking for me as needed a relaxing stay!!!!! Right from my first dealings at the hotel I knew it would not be a good Experience I arrived at 13:00 room not ready poor start I waited 2+hrs then just the general hotel very very dated couldn’t get round the pool towels down with military precision you needed to be putting your towel down the night beforehand. The smallest TV I have seen in a hotel for 30yrs my room was noisy in the morning due to traffic noise very noisy at night with the entertainment going on till 00:00+ so I didn’t find myself having a relaxing time I think I’m more stressed now then when I went to say that none of my expectations were meet this hotel needs to be knocking down and starting again

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank TrixieWestSussex
PublicRelatMng, Leiter Öffentlichkeitsarbeit at LABRANDA Isla Bonita, responded to this reviewResponded 28 November 2017

Reviewed 27 November 2017 via mobile

Dear,

I have not written about my travels and holidays for a long time.
The third time,we went to Hotel Labranda Isla Bonita/Tenerife/Costa Adeje.

I was uncomfortably suprised that i was so a good ppinion of that hotel.
As soon as we arrived we got a room,that was not clean at all.
The beds were polish fleas and insects.

They were everywhere,even on the walls.
I could look at the clothes,that i would not have accidentally taken to another place.
Its true...that night they could not do anything.
Only the securuty officer brought something for insects and sad that we were sprinkling.
Tomorow we ended up with the apology young girl at the recepcion.
We recevd another room.
It was from 05.07.17/12.07.17,two children and two adults.
After that,i was stillsuffering from allergy and temperature and bronhythis.
I am disapointed that i chose that i am spend three times in the same hotel.
For the cecond time i write Trip Advisor,about the unprofessional the recepcion desk,behavior barmans and personal.
I do not know what happened to me,when i came twicw more.

This hotel is full on fleas,isects.If needs to be closed and renovated.

Family Bavcon