“great apartment”
other travellers have booked this property
View from main terrace, over looking Torviscas and the sea, perfect for breakfast with the sunrise a
Space to relax Beautifully decorated
Beautifully decorated
Space with elegance
Natural light throughout
All modern appliances
top floor, stretching over two apartment spaces
Master bed, furniture imported from Spain
Pool right outside the apartment
power shower with massaging jets
View from second terrace looking out to the sea
second bedroom
fully fitted kitchen, fridge, freezer, oven, grill, 4 hob cooker, coffee machine, washing machine
communal pool
bath room
sitting area with patio doors to second terrace
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Kingscourt, Ireland
“great apartment”
Reviewed 10 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

great place to stay really loved it clean everything you could want, 2 really great terraces with views of the sea, cannot understand how anybody could give it less than 5 stars. Chontale the owner could not be nicer she had fresh water and fruit for us when we arrived thanks for a great stay.

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
25 Nov 2017
Thank you, so pleased you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again.
pauline21...
Derbyshire, United Kingdom
“Dated and dirty”
Reviewed 26 October 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

This apartment left a lot to be desired. I imagine it's a long time since it has been updated, the settee should have been cream but had dirty staining all over it to the point I didn't want to sit on it. The curtains were old and full of dust. Under the beds hadn't been cleaned as there was fluff and a bottle top. The fans were filthy and there was thick dust behind a mobile radiator. The beds and chairs on the balcony were old and dirty. The seat pads all stained. The wifi wasn't working but to be fair to Carmen this was fixed two days later. Also I bought fresh food only to find the fridge didn't work, this was replaced within three days but by then my food had to be thrown away. The towels were old and not pleasant to use. I could go on. This apartment could be amazing but needs a complete update and clean. Very disappointed as we go to Tenerife several times a year and would have been happy to rent regularly had it been in better condition

8 Nov 2017
Thank you for your feedback. The apartment is constantly being updated, but due to the climate sun damage does occur very quickly.
I am sorry the cleaning was not perfect and I would have brought this to the cleaners attention on your mid stay clean had it been pointed out to me.
It was unfortunate that the internet company had a line fault and the fridge/freezer broke whilst you were staying but I sorted both as quickly as I possibly could, in a week of two Spanish bank holidays.
All the towels are brand new within the last two weeks, bought by myself, however I will check that the cleaners are using the new ones.
I am sorry you did not enjoy your stay, we have returning guests year after year.
Mrs Patri...
“We will not be returning to this apartment and would not recommend it to others.”
Reviewed 15 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

This is a spacious two bedroom apartment with two large terraces. It's a top floor corner site. It could be beautiful but sadly is very much in need of updating and a lot of TLC. Having booked this trip through Trip Advisor and from seeing the very positive reviews people had left, we were very disappointed when we went inside the apartment. The cleanliness of the apartment leaves a lot to be desired. Before we could put any food in the fridge we had to clean the fridge as there were very bad food stains on the back of the fridge and in the compartment boxes. Neither of the terraces had been cleaned and still had stains under the table from the last occupants. There was a huge amount of dust on both terraces and the chairs and loungers. We found chocolate wrappers and sweet papers under the beds which would imply under the beds had not been cleaned. A nearly empty bottle of vodka was found in one of the bedroom drawers!! Surface cleaning only would appear to be carried out. The ceiling fans and blades are caked with muck, the cream sofa is no longer cream, it's yellow and badly stained. The curtains, cushions and all soft furnishings must be the original ones and are full of dust. The shower area again is badly in need of a deep clean.
The beds, although comfortable, had no top sheets only heavy throws. The throws were all stained and had obviously not been cleaned. There were no decent towels for us to use, only old worn out jumbled up towels pushed into one of the wardrobes. We contacted the owner who came out to see us and said she would buy some new top sheets and towels the following day. This she did, along with flannels and tea towels. She also said she would take the top cover throws away for cleaning. When we contacted her about the terraces and the fridge, asking for these to be cleaned, the owner came back to us after speaking to the cleaner informing us that the cleaner insisted he had cleaned everything and that the "clima" was to blame for the dust on the terraces. The owner said therefore that she could not do anything about this problem. This didn't appear to be a problem for any of the other apartments nearby.
The pool area is really nice and well maintained and you do often have the pool to yourself. The location, for us, is too far away from the centre. There are a few good restaurants nearby and the taxis are great and very reasonable. The hill to walk back up is very steep and you do need to use the taxi service.
The rating we have given the apartment reflects our comments above. We will not be returning to the apartment and could not, in its current state, recommend this to anyone else.
It would be interesting to know from Trip Advisor how they assess holiday properties, do they visit each property or do they rely on the reviews from holiday makers?

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
29 Sep 2017
I'm sorry you did not enjoy your stay Patricia, unfortunately a lot of the points you made were not brought to my attention when I visited you so I was unable to see this for myself or rectify the issues. As I explained the balconies are were cleaned but you mentioned the dust 3 days after I visited you meaning that they had been cleaned 4 days before and due to a calima I cannot send a cleaner in to reclean them every few days for a self catering apartment. I did agree with you that I was not happy with the heavy bed spreads which is why I returned with new towels, flannels and bed sheets. These were the only problems brought to my attention along with the outside light not working, which it was but the blind was out blocking the light, the tv not working which I showed you how to use and the fan not working which I showed you the correct switch.
I am sorry you are not satisfied but I came and corrected the issues which I was made aware of.
Donna G
“So relaxing and a beautiful apartment!”
Reviewed 23 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Without a doubt the most relaxing holiday we have had to date. The apartment was beautiful, the owner is so lovely and helpful. The views are stunning from both balconies. The pool is so, so close and we were often the only ones there until others joined late afternoon. The children absolutely loved it and said this is their best holiday so far too.......happy children, happy parents two supermarkets one two minutes across the road, one five minutes down the road in the Gran Sur shopping centre. Lots to do very close, Union Bar over the road has a pool table and very child friendly and it took us fifteen minutes to walk to Fanabe which we did most nights. Lots of shops restaurants and bars. We also had some lovely relaxing nights in front of the tv as some English channels available and also there was a dvd player and as we bought dvds we had some relaxing nights watching films. Excellent WIFI (much needed for the teenager )
Just all round perfect holiday.......thank you so much

8 Sep 2017
So happy you enjoyed your stay. It was lovely having you and we'd definitely love to see you again. Thank you for the lovely comments :) Take care xx
Elaine e
“Holiday”
Reviewed 21 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

Hi this is a beautiful apartment, & my husband & I loved the Huge terrace for sunbathing , although would have loved if apartment had large parasol to shade from sun for having lunch outside,

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
from
US$91
/ Night
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing