“Best meal I have had in Tenerife”
Review of Francesca al Mare - CLOSED

Francesca al Mare
Price range: US$3 - US$17
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Delicious homemade pasta, seafood, grill and desserts. Variety of Italian and Spanish wines. Classic and signature cocktails. We make everything in-house from fresh ingredients.
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

We visited this lovely little restaurant whilst on our holiday. Nice atmosphere with appropriate music at a nice ambient level. We were given a lovely complimentary bruschetta whilst we waited for our main course. For mains we had the sea bass and swordfish in Sicilian sauce and added potatoes and vegetables. He whole meal was well cooked and tasty. My compliments to the chef. If you love your Italian food then this place is a must.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

Returning here after a 12 month interval, we found the menu had changed and my favourite seafood lasagne was no longer offered. Instead I chose a different seafood pasta. At the end of our meal, I commented that I was disappointed not to have the seafood lasagne and was immediately told that they could make it for me as long as I let them know the day before. So a few days later, we did just that. It was just as delicious as I remembered. About a week later, we again pre-ordered seafood lasagne but it was a stormy wet night. When we arrived there, unsurprisingly no other punters had braved the weather. The staff had gathered up the seat cushions and table decorations and battened down the hatches. We offered to come back the following night but they said the seafood was fresh if we wanted to stay. They set up a table for us by the bar under a rainproof roof. I wouldn't have been surprised if they'd opted to close but we had absolutely 5 star service. Lovely food, lovely staff. Oh and the tiramisu is excellent too.

1  Thank jazzers45
Reviewed 10 March 2018

Visited on a cold rainy evening. The restaurant is outdoor but with heaters and was very comfortable. The service was excellent with an attentive server. Our food was very good especially the Lobster Ravioli as a starter. My Sea Bass main was dry but enjoyable. Would recommend especially for a sunny summers evening. A great location.

Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

Fabulous place , Fab Food and Fab people Would highly recommend a visit if in Tenerife . Homemade pasta and beautiful wine. With a Gorgous view of the ocean.

Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

Very very good meal and service carafe of wine 8 euros wife is very fussy and she was delighted
Mussels starter shared