“Excellent ”
Review of Atlantico

Atlantico
Ranked #178 of 306 Restaurants in Costa Adeje
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Excellent food. Excellent service. Overlooking the ocean so excellent location. Very good overall and value for money.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I am very surprised at the mixed reviews. Our first visit here was in 2011 and we have returned many times since, four times during our recent two week holiday. We always are made to feel welcome and valued customers and the quality of food and service remain high. We usually choose fish and/or seafood and have never been disappointed. This time we both tried the Zarzuela which was superb. Hake Atlantico or Marinera we also thoroughly enjoyed and my one meat dish, roast lamb, was tender, succulent and beautifully flavoured.

Reviewed 18 March 2018 via mobile

As the name suggests Atlantico overlooks the Atlantic so good views guaranteed.

Menu ranges from burgers and pizzas to fillet steak. Waiter was friendly and efficient and our choices of main, a fillet and a pizza were well prepared and tasty.

Three courses and wine €80

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

We went to Atlantico on the evening that we arrived in Tenerife and sat outside by a heater that soon ran out of gas. A waiter took it away to refill it and that was the last we saw of it. The food was okay, not special, but the waiter was brusque and offhand. The best part of the evening was the sunset.
However, we liked the location which was convenient for our Hotel and saw that the restaurant was popular so we decided to give it another go. This time our Seafood Paella was quite good and so was the service until I mentioned to the waiter who had served us on the previous occasion that I would like to book a table for the following evening. “I’ll get my girl to speak to you,” he replied and that was the end of it. No girl and no interest. We were then ignored for more than 30 minutes until a different waiter brought dessert menus. I to,d him I was fed up with being ignored and just wanted the bill. He did apologise but did nothing about the booking for the following evening.
Atlantico relies on its excellent location. The waiters fawn over regulars and ignore others. We shall not become regulars.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

There is another 'Atlantico' - this one is on the promenade, opposite 'Toni Roma's', near Calle Paris [at the Duque end of Fanabe Beach]. Whenever we are in Adeje we always try to have lunch at Atlantico. It is really a nice place. You have to choose whether you want to sit inside, or outside at the front end. We love it outside - seeing the sea and watching the people go by. I have seen one or two reviews where people have complained about slow service and maybe the price. This is a place to sit and chill - relax and soak up the atmosphere. If you want fast food go elsewhere. The meals are delicious, and made individually. I generally go for a salad (photo attached) - which has good ingredients (not the usual onion and lettuce) and makes for a superb lunch. Coupled with some good wine or beer, it makes a splendid break early afternoon. We went there last November, and will be back in a few weeks again. Not the cheapest, but you do get what you pay for. Staff are friendly and service is good, but not in your face - so you can relax and chat without bother.