Vencia Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$433
PortoBello Boutique Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
US$486
US$437
Harmony Boutique Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
US$315
US$292
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$344/night.

Andronikos Hotel Mykonos(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
US$546
US$530
Porto Mykonos Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
US$425
US$374
  • Breakfast included
San Antonio Summerland Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
US$307
US$191
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$220/night.

Kouros Hotel & Suites(Mykonos Town)
US$630
US$594
Leto Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
US$482
US$426
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
Ilio Maris Hotel(Mykonos Town)(Great Value!)
Book now, pay at stay
US$304
Cavo Tagoo(Mykonos Town)
US$884
US$751
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$883/night.

All reviewspool areanice pooldays staynice propertydownhill walkgreat amenitiesbreakfast areahire cargreek islandssee you next yearamazing hotelhot waterten minute walkenjoyed our staysmall hotelwould definitely stay here againrooms are clean
Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

Staff need more training to deal with different costumers, the main man at the desk hasn't got much people skills to deal with costumers, they are very settle in their ways and they don't like to be questioned or challenged, if you do so, the entire hotel staff will stop to watch you! They act very much as if they are doing YOU a favour! based on my holiday experience in other islands of Greece before and more than 15 countries in Europe, the hotel is overpriced for what you get! If I'm paying a lot of money to stay somewhere I would expect a good level of costumer service regardless if I'm right or wrong! Most of people take it without complaining but not us! Business is business!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 August 2017 via mobile

Half of this hotel is renovated, the other half isn't.

My friend and I both booked the "same room" and ended up with totally different extremes. My room was SHOCKING, quite old and it had a missing shower door in the bathroom so every time we showered we would basically flood the space. For the same amount of money my friend got an AMAZING brand new room.

Apart from this, the hotel grounds are well maintained. The pool is great and the lobby is lovely.

Staff are also very helpful and polite. I would stay here again, but I would make sure I got a new room. If you're considering booking, make it clear to them!

Reviewed 22 July 2017 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel for 5 days . Our stay was completely pleasant , we were provided a free transfer from the airport to hotel for both at our arrival and departure . The staff was helpful and polite at all . Also the management of this hotel is totally well organized and helped us to find a car rental company .

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

Transfer from/to airport free, they contact you to pick up you. Cute hotel near of mykonos town and airport. In the middle. Nice pool, good prices. Great treatment from service, slow sometimes but good quality. Big rooms and comfortable. Clean. They make you feel as you are at home. I recommend it

Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

The third time I have stayed at Petinaros. The staff is friendly, the apartments are comfortable and clean, perfect pool and nice ambient. Walking distance to Mykonos Town - 14mins. Definitely a great option!