“Wonderful view”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

If you are in Corfú don’t miss the chance to visit this wonderful terrace and have a drink there. Recommend!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Really bad food - we have tried greek salads, chicken soap, burger and smth traditional. All food was not eatable.
Stuff is rude, in a rush, mixing bills, dropping plates in the table.
The only one thing is really great - the view. If you would like go there - take a cup of coffe and enjoy the view.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Lovely to watch the planes go past whilst eating and drinking in the sunshine. I could have sat there all afternoon. Lovely food and drink.
Brilliant service

Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

My partner and I enjoyed a gorgeous lunch watching the planes landing, the view is absolutely beautiful and we really enjoyed the food. I had the prawn salad and my partner had the meatballs, both delicious and not very pricey! Would highly recommend, we can’t wait to go back next year!

Reviewed 8 November 2017

I went here for breakfast with friends at the end of October 2017. Now it is a kind of weather permitted place, well where we sat anyway! It is on a cliff over looking the sea, and the airport is right beside you so you can see the planes landing and taking off so close you it's unreal! Great for airplane enthusiasts!!

I had an omlette, which was lovely and the coffee is so good...I found coffee was generally great in Corfu though.

You can see the little chapel thats on all the postcards fro your seat here and you can walk right down to direct from the restaurant.

I would have loved to return here at night time...it would be very romantic but I never got to. I will the next time we're back in Corfu!

1  Thank Rainy S