“WONDERFUL!! I loved it! ”
Review of Pane e Souvlaki

Pane e Souvlaki
Ranked #17 of 251 Restaurants in Corfu Town
Price range: US$1 - US$7
Cuisines: Greek, Grill
Good for: View
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

WONDERFUL!! I loved it! Very good souvlaki and pita! I cannot wait to be back to Corfú just to visit this place again. The environment and the location are very nice.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,834)

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

After a long day of walking in the old town of corfu we were really hungry so we looked up this little place. I am so glad we trusted the reviews. Nice traditional greek food. We got chicken souvlaki and lamb meatballs. It came with pita bread and french fries and 2 dips. It was very good.

Reviewed 6 January 2018

Good food, good prices. Great location. I am only dropping to 4 because the tables outside. Make the tables and Chairs flat. Not comftable eating when your leaning. Simple solution cut a bit of the table leg or put a block under the legs. Otherwise love the place.

Reviewed 5 January 2018

I have been to Corfu more than 10 times and I went almost every time to this small and delicious restaurant. Everything is to be recommended from the pita bread over the pasta salad to the chicken souvlaki and the area is also very lovely. I am still dreaming of it and I will definatley come back when I am back in Corfu City. Just AMAZING!

Reviewed 19 November 2017

We spent the day in Corfu while we were on a cruise. What a beautiful town! Like many other cities in the Mediterranean, it is so walkable and lovely. We shopped and walked and started looking for something good to eat. We saw that they had falafel on the menu and decided to try it. It was absolutely amazing. Everyone loved their food and the wait staff was very friendly. There are tables outside the umbrellas which was a lovely way to enjoy this place.