Hotels.com
Orbitz.com
FindHotel
CheapTickets
Trip.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 October 2017

Went here on a bus trip of about 60 people.... Staff were friendly, rooms were clean but in need of refurbishing...a bit tatty and been a while since the bathrooms were seen to...but beds clean... Food we have to say, was appalling...First lunch not bad.. first dinner and next dinner inedible.... we are used to eating Spanish food but no one that was on our table of 10 could eat a mouthful...soup looked like it had been regurgitated... and dried sausage and cold chips to follow.. then a scoop of ice cream...Shame really but the people we were with made it a lovely trip despite that...

Room tip: Ask for a balcony.. there are only a few and no one knew that till we booked in.
Date of stay: September 2017
Reviewed 12 June 2017

my wife and i had a 2 day stay in late may. please allow my opinion to be directed to one scene that stained the stay and the vacation. firstly, whether a white glove grand hotel or a simple country inn, one maxim directs the hotel/guest exchange: HOSPITALITY BEFORE ANY CONFRONTATION.
we ordered a simple dinner in the dining room where i chose cabrales cheese on eggs and asked for some fried potatoes. what i received was eggs, ground meat, cheese, and fried potatoes (not cooked through) stirred together in a heap. i made a disparaging comment. The following morning we were greeted with sarcasm, and acusations of "insulting his establishment".
we've dined in michelin starred restaurants and from a basket on the back of a truck. i am not a fussy diner. but in this case a heated defense by a hotel was a first. unacceptable.

Room tip: don't critisize anything
Date of stay: May 2017
Reviewed 31 July 2016

Clean, comfy, great hospitality, value for money. Perfect for us. This is also the local bar but although we were directly above it , it did not disturb us in fact we liked to hear the locals putting the world to rights.It is also out of town up lanes . There is the constant sound of cow bells and views to die for from your balcony window.

Room tip: request a room overlooking the road with a balcony.It will NOT be noisy so dont worry, it is a country lane.
Date of stay: November 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2016

We only stayed for one night in July when walking in the Picos de Europa. Due to the weather changing our planned schedule of walks we didn't get to the Hotel until 9pm, just as Wales was kicking off against Portugal. The owner/manager/waiter/barman couldn't be more helpful. After getting us checked in he offered to serve us a meal in the bar so we could watch the football. The full menu wasn't available that evening, between my Spanish and his English I think that was because the food is prepared for lunch rather than evening. He recommended some tasty dishes. The room was clean and everything worked. The inclusive breakfast was extensive, I particularly liked the cakes.
A small roadside car park.
A most enjoyable stay, wonderful value.

Date of stay: July 2016
Reviewed 5 July 2016

I loved my stay here. It was a quick stay - one night - but it was very clean and quiet. It was a great price, and the rooms like they had recently been remodeled. My room also had a balcony with a beautiful view of mountains. I wish I could have stayed longer! The breakfast was great. We also ate at the restaurant and it was one of the best meals I have had in my travels around Spain. Also very reasonably priced. The man working at the hotel was also the waiter and the chef, and he was very very nice and helpful!

Date of stay: June 2016