Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
TripadvisorUS$106
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
Expedia.comUS$106
Hotels.comUS$106
ZenHotels.comUS$125
1,652 results
All reviews new section ancient monastery history river surroundings asturias character tranquility lakes region cave
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 January 2020

We booked a superior twin room for 30&31 December 2019. The room was lovely, full of character, spotlessly clean, comfortable beds and good linen. It was well set out with comfortable chairs and a desk, plenty of hanging space and room for our bags, the room was spacious with lots of natural light. Bathroom was excellent, plenty of towels and toiletries. We ate at the Paradore both nights, the food was regional, tasty and plentiful. It was a very festive occasion on NYE, lots of family groups, and we were made to feel very welcome. The staff here are exceptional, friendly and very professional. Special mention to the Manager, my husband was a little unwell while we were here, and he and his staff were kind, concerned and very caring. We appreciate this very much. We would recommend this Paradore very highly.

Date of stay: December 2019
2  Thank Lee M
Ignacio B, Manager at Parador de Cangas de Onis, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2020

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your stay at Parador de Cangas de Onís

I will share your comments with our team and I hope you will always regard Parador de Cangas de Onís as your hotel in Asturias and hope you will visit us as often as you like. We will make every effort to make your stay comfortable.

My appreciation, once again, for taking the time to register and share your comments.

Reviewed 7 January 2020 via mobile

What can I say?
The ancient monastery has to be visited. The Parador is awesome: Staff, rooms, bar, patios, chapel, cloister, water well, location, surroundings...
Here you can breathe tranquility, clean air and history.

Date of stay: January 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank galderjon

Reviewed 10 December 2019

In a fantastic place in the riverside of the Sella River, this Parador is in the middle of many of Asturias key-points, including Covandonga, the Lakes and Picos de Europa. The parador is in a romanic monasterio, perfectly restored, and even if your room is in the new section you will not be dissapointed. The Parador CEO is a specialist in Asturias romanic, and in friendly tour he will explain you the history of the place and of the surroundings.
Highly recommendable.

Room tip: Old part has more character than the new wing. If possible order a room there.
Date of stay: November 2019
Ignacio B, Manager at Parador de Cangas de Onis, responded to this reviewResponded 11 December 2019

Reviewed 12 November 2019

Very nice hotel (parador) on our way to visit the Cave of Virgen de Covadonga., Asturias.
Excellent place to stay beautiful construction and nice bar and restaurant.
There ia also a free parking lot and beautiful mountains view.
The price are reasonable and the food too.

Room tip: We loved our garden room
Date of stay: November 2019
Ignacio B, Manager at Parador de Cangas de Onis, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2019

Dear Ricardo.

Reviewed 14 October 2019 via mobile

Lovely paradore

Stayed here while exploring the Picos on our motorbikes

We walked into Cangas for an evening meal along the riverbank walk which was lovely & took about 30 mins

The breakfast hear is really good

They have a cheese bar but the prices are expensive

Beautiful building & the staff very friendly

Plenty of good parking for the bikes to

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ignacio B, Manager at Parador de Cangas de Onis, responded to this reviewResponded 31 December 2019

Dear Charlotte.