Alexander The Great Beach Hotel
  • Pool
  • Pool
Alkion Hotel(Kriopigi)
View Hotel
All reviewsrenovated roomsea viewbeautiful gardenclear waterclean roomsnice holidayan umbrellatasty foodhotel staffhotel is situatedhalf boardsaladgreek nighthalkidikidirectortreesplayground
Reviewed 2 September 2017

The hotel is older but has a lot of pros to it. Our room was older with a very small bathroom but clean. Since in Greece you re outside mostly anyways thus for I would gladly take the smal room again. It has a nice overall set of, the staff is nice and on my birthday I even found a handwritten card in my room along with an cocktail invitation. I really liked that. The pool is small but the beach of the hotel is beautiful. The buffet didnt have that much to offer but for my taste it was ok. They always a variety of hot n cold food, fruits n salad. The area the hotel is in is great for party folks as well. Three clubs are right around the corner - only a 5 minute taxi ride. Kallithea has great shopping possibilities as well. This city is a 5 minuten taxi ride away as well.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Paphotels S, Front Office Manager at Alexander The Great Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 September 2017

Dear narla84 ,
thank you for your review! I am very happy that the staff was welcoming & accommodationg, and that you enjoyed our amazing beach and our prime location that offers convenient access to all parts of beautiful Kassandra region. However, I am sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the condition of your room. This has already been communicated to the concerned staff, as well as our Management, and is assured to have a positive impact on our level of services. Looking forward to welcoming you again, thus offering you a truly great hospitality experience.
Kind regards,
Katerina Moliko - Front Office Manager of Alexander the Great Beach Hotel

Reviewed 31 August 2017

me and my boyfriend spent 6 days at this hotel. the Hotel is beautiful, the food is great. we had full board so it was very easy to go for lunch and dinner. all three course of meal was very good, variety of food, very tasty food and desert. fruits available with almost all courses as well as cakes and sweets.
breakfast and dinner was the best course of food and very delicious.
Rooms are good, receptionists are very helpful and people at the beach bar and the restaurant are very nice and kind.
there are entertainments every night and the best night was at Teverno with live Greek music.
the best part of our trip was seeing the very responsible and caring hotel General Manager (director) Dimitris, he was everywhere, looking after everything from the restaurant to the bar and evening entertainments. he is very helpful and professional and we would give him a five star hotel general manager.
our parents have been going to Alexander the Great hotel every year for the last six years and they have recommended it to us. we will also recommend this beautiful place to everyone, family and couples.

enjoy this great place with private beach and clear water.

Room Tip: Best Private Beach, Very good bar and restaurant.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Paphotels S, Front Office Manager at Alexander The Great Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2017

Dear Paiiz ,
thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our hotel to other travelers. I am sure our entire hotel staff enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Do check our Facebook page for promos that you might be interested in. I hope your next stay is just around the corner. Until we meet again, we wish you all the best!
Warm regards, Katerina Moliko - Front Office Manager of Alexander the Great Beach Hotel

Reviewed 31 August 2017

For god’s sake please fix your internet. it’s really frustrating to have only 5 minutes of internet before it stops working.
Try to standardize food at the beach bar. Same pizza is one day awesome and other plane, it’s like I bought two different pizzas.
Put a coffee machine in your lobby. I am a heavy coffee drinker and it’s just frustrating that I have to go to bar with my own mug to get a coffee to go, many times during the day. Playground for kids needs few more things and parents need to be able to get a drink there and not carry their own.
Even I don’t like this thing I really liked your place and would be happy to come back next year and find a coffee machine in your lobby.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family

Dear 320danijelas ,
thank you for making our hotel your second home when you're in Halkidiki! Your continued patronage of our hotel is sincerely appreciated and we hope to be part of your future trips. As always, don't hesitate to let us know if you're visiting again soon. Our staff are always ready to welcome you and help you with anything. Thank you & take care!
Best regards, Katerina Moliko- Front Office Manager of Alexander the Great Beach Hotel

Reviewed 30 August 2017

poor hotel in super locstion. without beach and sea the hotel couöd close. blond female at reception (director?) and pool keeper (girl) awgull to guests and not worth working in tourism. bathrooms awgull. hotel old

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo

Dear 275petrac ,
It is great to hear you enjoyed our prime location and unique beach. We truly appreciate your feedback on all aspects you mention, and all are taking part in us offering top quality hospitality services to our guests, making them feel at home. Our team is working hard towards this goal everyday. It would be our sincere pleasure to welcome you again to Alexander the Great Beach Hotel upon your next visit to beautiful Halkidiki! Until then, we wish you all the best.
Kind regards, Katerina Moliko- Front Office Manager, Alexander the Great Beach Hotel

Reviewed 30 August 2017

Needs renovation for the toilets and maybe new TVs in the room rest is good. The cousin whas maybe to spicy for my taste maybe change the meals more. And you need to make toilet in beach bar because its missing

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear darkod800 ,
Kind regards, Katerina Moliko- Front Office Manager of Alexander the Great Beach Hotel