All reviewsall inclusive hotelmini discoshellfishno tea making facilitiesall inclusiveshard working staffpaying extrastayed all inclusivetrain runsbeer and soft drinksenjoyable holidaylate at nighthotel buslovely hotelclear searooms are nicea lovely stay
Reviewed 19 May 2016

We have returned from a week staying at the Kriopigi Beach hotel. What a place! Delightful room overlooking the pool and the sea. We were so well looked after by Costas and the restaurant staff . The chef produced first class breakfast spreads and excellent evening meals. All the staff were very attentive and friendly. the scenery around Kriopigi is stunning, beautiful white sandy beaches, the hills ,forest and thousands of wild flowers. Not forgetting the swallows and house martins -very acrobatic. For a relaxing spring holiday, this hotel and the Kriopigi area will be difficult to beat!

• Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Jacqueline H
Reviewed 13 April 2016

Hello again!
We returned to Kriopigi Beach after almost 7 years and I found what I wanted for the holidays! Sun , good weather , relaxing, lazy , dear friends , good food and diversified . And I say almost because I booked a superior room which was overlooking the street and it was a little bitt noise from traffic and a little warm because the two walls of the room were from glass and beating sun long enough. Air conditioning I have not used because I was with child . The room was on the corner ( 462 ) .The carpet had sometimes older one spots. Maids were doing their job well every day. The hotel is renovated and looks great .
The pool was ok , clean water and warm . It does section and for children .
Serving in the bar and restaurant ok , girls and boys helpful. Coffee and frapee are not good, lemon and orange juice ok , ouzo , beer , white wine ok . They also had non-carbonated juices , cola and other drinks like vodka, rum Alcoholic etc ... but we have not tried .
Swedish buffet food super good and varied . Chicken, pork, lamb , fish, seafood , salads diversified , roasted peppers , beets , cabbage traditional pasta with two sauces, meatballs, macaroni and cheese , potatoes prepared in many ways , broccoli , cauliflower , baby carots corn , sensational baklava with almonds, nuts, chocolate cream , vanilla eclair , vanilla and chocolate ice cream - fruits : apples, apricots , peaches, watermelon , some jelly -type desserts that have not asted. And much more ... Soup - just one type and wasn't good - in my opinion.
Diversified breakfast :boiled eggs , stove , scrambled eggs , cheese and feta cheese gender , pastries , sausages , beans , cheese , butter, margarine , honey packets , bulk jams and packages , finetti , corn flakes and cocoa , pancakes-not every morning , vegetables, pastry with vegetables spring rolls kind of fast food , eggplant salad- little strange , cold milk -ok , tea -4 types ( chamomile , black, green , mint ) etc.
Animation for children - I saw a mini club, but I was never there. I haven't seen ntertainment team . Maybe it was in the dedicated playground for children. Chess with large pieces . In two evenings was live music at the pool. It was OK. We danced with childrens. .

The road to the beach was very very very long and you can not even go and especially to come on down- and if you have kids after you, but... you have a train leaving from the hotel to fix every hour since 09.00 a.m. Last leaves in front of the hotel at 18.00 p.m . At the beach there is parking shade.

Beach hotel has 3 rows of lounge chairs with umbrellas , but are insufficient compared with the number of tourists from hotel. In AI system you get free beach lounge chairs . If we didn;t find free lounge chairs when we arrived at the beach , we rent the sunbeds who belong to other hotels 6 euro/2 sunbed and umbrella . We come to the beach before the train , around 9.00 and we always found sunbeds . Water has the stones to shore nd quite suddenly deepens , but it was warm and we and children were splashing good time.

Afternoon can not sunbathe - is no longer in the sun- because of the trees and " hill " is the shadow . Even around 13.00 in the third row of sunbeds comes shade.
The bar on the beach has a very good coffee and it is 3.5 euro , frappe - 2 Euro and it isn;t good.
I did not see the toilet at the beach.
As you descend on the right side beside beach bar is a ok sandy beach not arranged unpopulated , but can not enter the water because are many, many stones. There have always sun. From morning till night.
We liked , less distance to beach.
I recommend in terms of service , hospitality , food. I do not recommend in terms of distance to the beach, but ultimately there is train ...
It depends on what he wants everyone!

Pleasant holidays to you !

Room Tip: Choose a superior room. Economy rooms aren't good.
  • Stayed: June 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank ciobi2309
Reviewed 1 April 2016 via mobile

We stayed there for a week and we had a nice time. The rooms were clean the staff polite and kids loved the area. It is not located in the centre of the village and we had to walk to get there. The beach is nice and sandy. Recommended for those seeking a quiet place to stay. Good value for money

Stayed: April 2016, travelled with friends
1  Thank Totomato31
Reviewed 21 February 2016

The hotel is in very nice village Kriopigi , with many opportunities for shopping or visiting tavernas, bars etc. Some of them are at the traditional village.
Beach is far from the village but the hotel offers us a small train which took us very often to the beach and back.
Room was very comfortable with nice view to the sea. A dbl bed and a bunkbed for the children.
Friendly staff every where , especially at the restaurant.The food there was very tasty and with many choices even for me as a vegetarian and for the children.
For the children there was a mini club with a lady who takes care of them , but the most funny and remarkable was the mini disco which made this holidays for our children, unforgettable.

Room Tip: superiors with sea view
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
2  Thank Nansytsen
Reviewed 11 January 2016

I went with my family in july and it was great. Clean place, friendly staff, good food, for every taste. The only complain was the poor wi-fi conection. Over all it was a beautiful and relaxing vacation.

Room Tip: Keep your wifi open, there are some places where you have full bars wifi.
  • Stayed: July 2015, travelled with family