“Great Food, Beautiful View and Ambience”

ACQUAMARE RESTAURANT
Ranked #5 of 18 Restaurants in Higuey
Price range: US$25 - US$100
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese, Steakhouse, Thai
Good for: Romantic
Description: Located in the Marina at Cap Cana, we offer simply the best food and ambience in Punta Cana. We offer the BEST lobster in Punta Cana. We offer free transportation from all hotels. Reservation 829-762-9988
Reviewed 1 April 2017 via mobile

We wanted to book a birthday dinner on the beach for a family member. Our Resort could not accommodate this for a small group. They could only book it for couples. They suggested AcquaMare since it is on the Waterfront. The Staff was very accommodating. The food was great, the view is beautiful and the ambience is very inviting. There was just a bit of a language barrier. But, between my hesitant Spanish and their hesitant English, we figured it all out. They even surprised us with birthday cake and sparklers for the family member celebrating their birthday. Nice! I would recommend for a special occasion, romantic dinner for two or just a nice dinner away from your resort.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

my wife does seafood here when we come over from tortuga bay hotel but i get the thin beef which is cooked over a hot stone right at the table
fun to walk around the marina before and after dinner

Reviewed 17 July 2016

Six of us staying at Alsol Del Mar decided to venture out for dinner. Lovely outdoor seating with view of the boats and Marina. Great selection of entrees with Thai options. I had their chicken pad Thai extra spicy and it was perfect. I think they include a tip on the bill and if you want to add more you can only do so with cash. Great evening out

Reviewed 9 May 2016 via mobile

Really wasn't expecting the quality of food we received!!! Absolutely delicious, great portions, amazing setting overlooking the harbour... Attentive and throughly professional..... If there was a 10 star rating I would choose it...... EXCELLENT Gracias

Reviewed 14 March 2016 via mobile

My friends and I had dinner and dessert on our visit. We had great service, wonderful staff. Between the 3 of us went tried a variety of food. My friends ordered some delicious sushi, and a sampler appetizer all of which they enjoyed. They thought both were very good. I had the steak wrap which was good but not the best I've ever had. As for deserts we had brownies with ice cream and a cake with milk. The dessert was fairly good. I would say for the price I might expect a bit better. The dessert menu is very basic and does not reflect upon the regular menu.