Families and activity-loving holidaymakers will want to head to this busy and expansive virtual seaside village. The KVR is a fully self-contained, all-inclusive resort full of fun, action, water, drinks and fine food. It sits amidst the Psalidi beach strip, a short bus or bicycle ride from Kos Town.
It’s an older family–oriented resort, but wears its age well with rooms ranging from simpler doubles to a presidential suite for presidents. Three restaurants and two pools are the focus for guests’ vacations while a pebble and sand private beach completes the scene. Look no further for a fully active holiday.
There a lot of rooms on offer - 714 all up. Seven styles to choose from double, family maisonette, family junior suite, family apartment, executive suite, Junior Presidential and Presidential. The rooms are a little old-fashioned in design, but were undergoing re-furbishing when we visited.
For the kids there's a large ‘pirate ship’ theme pool with music and activities and a larger Olympic-sized pool with no distraction other than a Taverna; there's a separate Children’s pool.
Dining is all-inclusive in one of three restaurants: the Makedonia – the main eatery for core guests; the reservation-only but all-inclusive Greek Atrium Restaurant and no-name Italian Restaurant. This is supplemented by Hot Dog stand, BBQ corner pool bars and beach bars all with snacks and drinks.
It's very popular for weddings and receptions (UK newlyweds in particular) and is a well-oiled and well run-in resort village, while showing its age at the edges. It will not appeal to vacationers looking for class, style and solitude but will appeal to lovers of all-inclusive holidays and participatory action.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Unforgettable All Inclusive holidays for the whole family! Located on the north-east coast of the beautiful island of Kos, birthplace of Hippocrates - Father of Medicine - directly on the beach, with magnificent views of the Aegean Sea and breathtaking surroundings, KIPRIOTIS VILLAGE RESORT offers a great hospitality experience that can tempt even the most demanding visitor. The resort extends over a surface of 135.000 m2 and has the flair of an ideal Aegean village, where architecture and natural beauty, functionality and spaciousness of both outdoor and indoor areas are perfectly combined. Surrounded by beautifully tended gardens, the hotel features an impressive holistic wellness spa centre "ANAVIOSI by Hippocrates Holistic Wellness Spa" as well as, multiple choice of restaurants, coffee shops and bars and an extensive range of excellent sport, leisure and entertainment facilities. Situated just 3km from Kos town and 25km from Kos International Airport, with bus stop and cycling paths directly in front of the hotel, it is the ideal place to relax and a great starting point for magnificent island explorations. The hotel features 709 spaciously designed units of standard rooms, family apartments, junior suites, maisonettes, executive suites and presidential suites located amidst wonderful gardens with large balconies or terraces ideal for relaxation. All rooms have a superb view either to the sea, the gardens or the swimming pools. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Kipriotis Village Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sol Kipriotis Village Hotel Psalidi
- Comfort Inn Psalidi
- Kipriotis Village Psalidi
- Kipriotis Kos Village
- Kipriotis Village Kos
- Kipriotis Village Resort Kos/Psalidi, Greece