The rooms are Big, as was the balcony. We also loved the bed, you will get Good nights sleep here! The staff in the reception and restaurant were all very helpful and had a Nice familiar-professional approach that we really appreciated.
The pool area had plenty of sun beds and we never experienced being unable to find some, even in the afternoon which is so common in most hotels. Tour agent Apollo holds water aqua classes and also a childrens club, really appreciated these!
Restaurant had a Good buffé, although not all days to our complete liking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- KIPRIOTIS MARIS is a luxurious but at the same time, cozy hotel conveniently located in Psalidi area, just 3km away from Kos town and 25km from Kos International Airport. With a bus stop directly in front of the hotel and a cycling path extending to the town centre. Kipriotis Maris makes the best choice for sightseeing lovers. Separated from the beach by the coast road alone, this 5 star property features comfortable and spacious rooms built in bungalow complexes all around the pool and garden area creating a fantastic setting ideal for relaxing and luxurious holidays. The property features 144 luxurious rooms including 9 rooms designed for guests with special needs. All rooms are very spacious with modern - easy living furnishing. They all have large verandas with view either to the gardens, the pool or the sea. Rooms are broken down in double rooms and junior suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Kipriotis Maris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Kipriotis Maris Hotel Psalidi
- Iberostar Hotel Kipriotis Maris
- Iberostar Hotel Psalidi
- Kipriotis Maris Kos/Psalidi, Greece