Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 July 2019

The best place, and just booked to come back for the 4th time, 4 years in a row. The owners are so nice and feels like "family", always welcoming, interested, helpful and doing everything to meet your wishes. The restaurants and food are excellent, and the service is so personal and friendly, we just love staying there. No matter is you are relaxing at the pool, having massage, enjoying the sunset/sunrise, etc. it is just nice. Diving are fantastic, again they are very so service-minded, and professional, and have always "tailor-made" the service for what we needed. My boyfriend, who were never gonna be diving, ended doing his scuba-discover here 3 years ago, and have been diving ever since, and taken licenses and just love it. A big thank you to CJ for always taking extra good care of us, and a big applause to the rest of the Family, the whole place, and all the people working there. See you next year, we are looking so much forward.

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
turtlebaydiveresort, Public Relations Manager at Turtle Bay Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2019

Hello HeKaCh,

There are no words to explain how thankful we are when guests return to our place. It is such a joy to know that we were able to satisfy your needs. Being a small resort, we try our best to give a personal touch to our services. Most of our guests traveled so far just to reach our little corner of paradise. All of you deserve the best. Thank you for trusting us and we are very excited to see you next year!

Turtle Bay Family

Reviewed 8 July 2019

Can’t recommend Turtlebay Dive Resort enough! As a solo traveller I had a brilliant experience and made some wonderful new friends :)
The staff are exceptionally attentive and friendly. I have quite a restrictive vegan diet and they were so accommodating. When I was unwell they brought me tea and when I injured myself they brought me ice, thank you for taking such good care of me!
I also gained my PADI Open Water certification thanks to CJ- big shout out to this man. He was so kind and patient and his 1:1 attention made everyone feel very secure and capable. We had a lot of laughs and I genuinely couldn’t have asked for a better teacher!
The facilities are all spotless, the rooms are also very spacious with air con, lots of storage space and a fully stocked fridge! The beds are crazy comfortable too so I slept like a baby every night.
The food in the restaurants was also delicious, fresh, affordable and versatile. There are also lots of books and boardgames for when the weather takes a turn! They've curated a really relaxing, comfortable and peaceful atmosphere at Turtle Bay- the perfect island spot for R&R! I’ll definitely be returning to Turtlebay to continue my scuba training! Thanks so much again guys!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
turtlebaydiveresort, Public Relations Manager at Turtle Bay Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 13 July 2019

Hello eslagtravel!

Thank you so much for this cheerful feedback! In behalf of all our staff, thank you for choosing our resort and letting us be part of your underwater adventure. We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you. We look forward to welcome you again in the future. Cheers

Reviewed 8 July 2019

As a single traveler I came to turtle bay to get PADI open water certified. CJ was my dive instructor and did a great job of being engaging and supportive throughout the course. May at the front desk was also very helpful with everything from arranging transport, checking in and out and even helping administer some ear drops. The experience was very familiar, the staff learned and used my name throughout my 5 day stay. Food and drinks were delicious and the dining room had a view of the ocean. The house reef itself is worth the visit, coral, fish, and of course sea turtles can all be seen by scuba and snorkel. To see sea turtles scuba is your best bet. I only went on one excursion outside the resort to Kawansan Falls, the resort made arranging the excursion easy.

• Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear akwmoves,

Thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you loved your diving experience with CJ. Indeed, we are very blessed to have an amazing team who work hard put customer experience and satisfaction a priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. We are also pleased to know that you were able to explore the diverse marine life of Moalboal. It is our goal to make diving easily accessible to foreign and local guests whilst they enjoy good food in a relaxing surrounding. So thanks for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 8 July 2019 via mobile

We stayed at this resort for 4 days to get our PADI open water dive certification. We had a wonderful experience all around! The staff were so helpful and friendly, our accommodations were nice, and the reef/diving was phenomenal! Our room had air conditioning and good WiFi, the food was delicious and we utilized the pool quite a bit. We were also able to do some incredible snorkeling right out the back of the resort on their house reef. More than anything, though, the highlight of our trip was our dive instructor CJ. He was so knowledgeable and friendly and an amazing teacher. I highly recommend this place if you are looking to dive in the Philippines.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Hello Maddigardner14,

Thank you so much for your kind words, Maddison. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us—and we agree, CJ is truly a gem to have on our team! We count ourselves blessed for guests like you. Thank you for choosing our resort and letting us be a part your underwater journey. Thank you for your recommendation and we hope to have you here again.

Best regards,

Reviewed 6 July 2019

Turtle Bay has been absolutely incredible and it has been our pleasure to stay with them. They had great accommodations and the staff was very friendly and helpful. We got our open water scuba certification through the resort with the dive instructor CJ. CJ is a perfect instructor and he is a very friendly and cool person as well. Best dive resort in Moalboal

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Hello Sethtravels1,

First of all, congratulations on your Open Water Scuba Certification! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience with us. It is wonderful to hear that our instructor/manager CJ and the entire Turtle Bay staff were able to provide you with the excellent experience we strive to provide all our guests. If you have plans to return in the future, please don't hesitate to message us. We hope to see you again in the future.

Best regards,