The room was better than i expected, Sea view is really the way to go! My room was near the dive shop and restaurants so its super convenient, even though the resort is not that big.
Food at the restaurant was cheap and nice. Don't expect high standard. The staff in the resort are really friendly! Wifi is only available in public areas, no wifi in rooms. So just grab a bear at the restaurant and chill there. Super duper really windy at night.
The resort is quite empty, with not many guests probably cause weekdays? (stayed for 2 nights from sun-tues) so you can have a chat with the staffs there. My first day was basically rotating from room to restaurant, room to restaurant as i reached around 4pm and there were no more dives on sun. Also, there is nth much to do in moalboal from that timing onwards.
Took the discovery dive as it was my first time diving on tues morning. My instructor Emil was really patient and friendly. Probably because we were 2 guys so he did not restrict us that much which was a good thing! :)
First experience was positive, i wouldn't say it was the best but it is definitely a must try. Will be considering to get a diving license now! ^^
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quo Vadis Dive Resort welcomes divers and non divers. Perfectly located along the shore line and only 3 minutes walk from Panagsama center with bars and restaurants. We are appreciated for our clean and peaceful surroundings, big clean rooms, good food and our 5 star PADI dive center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quo Vadis Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quo Vadis Beach Hotel Moalboal
- Quo Vadis Dive Resort Moalboal, Philippines - Cebu Island