US$33
  • Pool
Moalboal Beach Resort(Moalboal)(Great Value!)
US$40
US$25
US$87
US$36
US$27
Priceline
Savedra Beach Resort(Moalboal)(Great Value!)
US$25
Agoda.com
  • Beachfront
US$147
US$76
Priceline
Moalboal T Breeze Coastal Resort(Moalboal)(Great Value!)
  • Beachfront
All reviewsdive resortsardinespremier suitesardine runopen water coursediving centertea and coffeepescador islandgarden viewbig thanksrestaurants and barspanagsama beachunderwater worldgreat divingdefinitely recommend this placemactan airportspent a week
Reviewed 7 November 2017

The room was nice and big, beds were comfy, the AC was strong enough to cool the room. We got the bungalow room with a front porch with chairs. Restaurant had a very nice view of the beach; pool was deep, good for diving practice

-Beach was nothing special that is right next to the hotel

Room Tip: they have rooms closer to the beach, might have a better view so you can request for that
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Pernilla S, General Manager at Quo Vadis Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Hi

Thank you for your review.
I am happy to here you enjoyed your stay at Quo Vadis. We hope you will be back in the future for some more holiday and relax.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Thks to the whole team for the good time spent with you last week and especialy to John who takes care of myself and my young son underwater.
3 very nice dives with turtles and of course sardines - a dream for us.
The hotel is great, perfect for divers. There are so many diving spots around that I will consider staying longer next time.
If Wifi could be more powerful, it would be perfect :-)

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Pernilla S, Owner at Quo Vadis Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Hi Fred

Thank you for your review. It was really our pleasure having you and your son staying and diving with us. John had a great time diving with you and as you say the Sardine run is like a dream. We hope you are back and for a longer stay next time. We are working hard right now to get the Wifi to work better and that it will cover all over the resort.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Fantastic experience at Quo Vladis dive centre. I did my open water and they were so good I decided to stay and do my advanced as well with my husband. Our instructor Emil was incredibly professional and very easy going. Thoroughly enjoyed all our dives there and can not recommend them enough.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Pernilla S, Owner at Quo Vadis Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Hi

Thank you so much for your review. Emil had a great time teaching both of you and we hope you will be back in the future to enjoy some more diving with us. Welcome to the underwater world and have fun exploring all the 70% of the world that non diver miss out on ;).

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Stayed at Quo Vardis for four nights. Upon check in we were told that we had been upgraded to a better room. Initially I couldn't believe our luck, however it transpired that the resort didn't have the same type of room available for four consecutive nights. This is despite me having booked several weeks in advance.
We therefore had to move rooms after the first night. Unfortunately I had a severe stomach bug and was completely washed out with no energy at all so this was particularly annoying.

The room was had on the first night was far superior to the second room we were allocated (which was the more basic room that we had in fact booked). The first room was incredibly spacious, had a fabulously comfortable sofa-chair on the balcony and a power shower. The more basic room had really loud air conditioning and was much smaller. If I stayed again I would pay more for the better room.

I could not fault the dive centre. As I got sick the first night of our stay I only managed one dive which was the sardine run. It was a great dive and well worth going to Moalboal to see. Tens of thousands of sardines make beautiful shapes just under the surface of the water. It was also a wall dive and there were lots of different fish and nudi's to see too.

My husband did about 15 dives, including a night dive, and thoroughly enjoyed all of them. The dive centre had a very good boat and decent equipment. It was also reasonably priced compared to the other companies that we dived with in the Philippines. The dive masters were really professional and friendly and the Danish dive master who took me and my husband out on the first day constantly asked my husband how I was whilst I was ill and seemed to genuinely care. It is regretful that I was ill and couldn't have done more diving. If we could have stayed longer here then we would have.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Pernilla S, Owner at Quo Vadis Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2017

Hi

Thank you for your review and for staying with us at Quo Vadis Dive Resort. We are very happy that you enjoyed your stay and diving with us. We hope that you will come back in the future and joining us again for some relaxing holiday and amazing diving.

Best Regards Pernilla & all staff

Reviewed 8 October 2017 via mobile

Spent a week diving with the nice people at Quo Vadis Divers at Moalboal.
If you've never seen a sardine run before, this a great place to dive with them. They are literally a 10 minute boat ride up the coast right at the surface. You only need to make a 10m dive to see them, but I would recommend coming up from deep to get an impression of the huge size of the thunder cloud like shoal.
Pescado island is good for a few dives too with a precipitous wall going easily down to tech depths. Dropping down through the Cathedral was my favourite here.
The accommodation was spectacular overlooking the straight. A really nice comfortable room with a seemingly endless supply of cold beer refilled into my fridge like magic.
A really nice chilled week of diving. The off season in September meant I had the whole dive operation to myself! No idea why it was off season as the visibility and sea conditions were excellent.

Recommended

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo

Hi Nick

Thank you so much for your review. It was really a pleasure having you in the resort and diving with us. Raymond had a great time guiding you during the dives. We hope you will come back to Philippines, Moalboal and Quo Vadis in the near future.

Best Regards Pernilla and all Staff