All reviews dive resort sardines premier suite sardine run diving center open water pescador island tea and coffee garden view big thanks restaurants and bars panagsama beach definitely recommend this place mactan airport spent a week few steps marine life
Reviewed 7 December 2017

I was here for diving and didn't stay at the resort, so my review goes to the dive center. The staff at the dive center are all friendly and nice to be with. I'm impressed with the atmosphere of the place, everyone is cheerful and takes really good care of the guests. They also have a nice spacious and well equipped dive boat "Smiling Star". Would recommend this place to anyone that is heading to Moalboal.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Pernilla S, General Manager at Quo Vadis Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 December 2017

Hi

Thank you for taking your time to write a review about Quo Vadis Dive Center. We are super happy you enjoyed your time together with our dive team. Thanks also for recommending us to anyone that is heading to Moalboal. We hope you will be back in the future and maybe you can also stay with us.

Best Regards Team Quo Vadis

Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I started our trip here and it could not have been any better. We took our diving lessons here and started immediately. The manager of de diving centre , Inge, spoke our language and was an awesome teacher. She did not just teach us how to dive, but also informed us about the environment and responsibilities of a diver. We felt very comfortable in the water and learned quickly - and got addicted to diving! The hotel staff were also very friendly, the restaurant served good food and the room was clean. Also the view!!! Would definitely recommend this place.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Pernilla S, General Manager at Quo Vadis Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Hi Karin

Thank you for your review and amazing words about Quo Vadis Dive Resort. We are super happy that you decided to do your Open water course with us and Inge had a lot of fun teaching you the course. We are happy you got as addicted to diving as we are and we hope you will develop your skills and continue your diving career. Hope you will be back in the future for some more amazing dives.

Best Regards Pernilla and all Staff

Reviewed 7 November 2017

The room was nice and big, beds were comfy, the AC was strong enough to cool the room. We got the bungalow room with a front porch with chairs. Restaurant had a very nice view of the beach; pool was deep, good for diving practice

-Beach was nothing special that is right next to the hotel

Room Tip: they have rooms closer to the beach, might have a better view so you can request for that
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Pernilla S, General Manager at Quo Vadis Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Hi

Thank you for your review.
I am happy to here you enjoyed your stay at Quo Vadis. We hope you will be back in the future for some more holiday and relax.

Reviewed 4 November 2017

Thks to the whole team for the good time spent with you last week and especialy to John who takes care of myself and my young son underwater.
3 very nice dives with turtles and of course sardines - a dream for us.
The hotel is great, perfect for divers. There are so many diving spots around that I will consider staying longer next time.
If Wifi could be more powerful, it would be perfect :-)

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Pernilla S, Owner at Quo Vadis Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2017

Hi Fred

Thank you for your review. It was really our pleasure having you and your son staying and diving with us. John had a great time diving with you and as you say the Sardine run is like a dream. We hope you are back and for a longer stay next time. We are working hard right now to get the Wifi to work better and that it will cover all over the resort.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Fantastic experience at Quo Vladis dive centre. I did my open water and they were so good I decided to stay and do my advanced as well with my husband. Our instructor Emil was incredibly professional and very easy going. Thoroughly enjoyed all our dives there and can not recommend them enough.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Pernilla S, Owner at Quo Vadis Dive Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Hi

Thank you so much for your review. Emil had a great time teaching both of you and we hope you will be back in the future to enjoy some more diving with us. Welcome to the underwater world and have fun exploring all the 70% of the world that non diver miss out on ;).