One of the best things about coming here is access to the shore, the dive boat and the dive sites. No long boring drives required!
Arranging a dive here is effortless. The staff are great and help you all the way. Nice dive shop, items for sale. Ice creams too!!
Big dive boats, well thought out and great instructor - diver ratios. The dive sites are interesting and varied. One small wreck, plenty walls, some caves, lots of macro and loads and loads of turtles. Also swarming sardines so there is plenty to choose from.
Decent food in the restaurant and sensible prices.
My thanks to Inge, Mike, Sarah, Neils, Charlie and all the rest of the team.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quo Vadis Dive Resort welcomes divers and non divers. Perfectly located along the shore line and only 3 minutes walk from Panagsama center with bars and restaurants. We are appreciated for our clean and peaceful surroundings, big clean rooms, good food and our 5 star PADI dive center. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Booking.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quo Vadis Dive Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quo Vadis Beach Hotel Moalboal
- Quo Vadis Dive Resort Moalboal, Philippines - Cebu Island